Nowadays, there are so many products of 2 1/2 hp sewage pump in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 2 1/2 hp sewage pump in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 2 1/2 hp sewage pump which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
549 reviews analysed
1. Superior Pump 93501 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
- 1/2 HP Sewage pump moves up to 4,800 gallons per hour
- pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction
- 10′ cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off.
- 2 inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2 inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 93501, 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sewage pump with tethered float switch, will pump up to 4800 gallons per hour. Equipped with 2-inch NPT discharge, will handle up to 2-inch solids and features a non-clogging vortex impeller. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
From Superior Pump, this submersible sewage pump features a tethered float switch and a reliable 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty motor. Able to handle 2-inch solids, this large-capacity pump can lift water up to 25 feet and deliver flow rates up to 80 gallons per minute. Its cast iron body and non-clogging Vortex impeller ensure a long, low-maintenance life.
Large Capacity Suited to Home and Commercial Applications
This dependable, submersible sewage pump is built to effectively handle a range of typical residential and commercial applications. Whether material is being moved from a basin to a drainage field or from a basin up to sewer or septic lines, the pump’s large discharge design easily handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping. It is powerful enough to lift water up to 25 feet vertically. When used on a level plane, it can move up to 80 gallons per minute. This sewage pump delivers a maximum force of 10.83 psi.
Continuous-Duty Motor for Reliable Performance
Behind the pump’s consistent performance is a continuous-duty split-capacitor motor. This 7.6 amp, 1/2-horsepower motor operates at speeds up to 1,750 rpm and can produce 912 watts of power. It is thermally protected and rated for 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
Cast Iron Design with Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller
Thanks to a dependable, non-clogging Vortex impeller made of cast aluminum, as well as rugged cast iron housing and base construction, this Superior Pump unit can be trusted to withstand continuous use in tough environments. For added durability, this pump features stainless steel fasteners and a baked-on powder-coat finish. Its tethered float switch relies on a wide-angle, mechanical, pump-mounted float that’s constructed of glass-reinforced nylon.
The 10-foot, water-resistant power cord makes it easy to connect the pump to a power source. This sewage pump is UL/C-UL listed and CSA certified for safety and dependability.
What’s in the Box
93501 sewage pump
93501 1/2-Horsepower Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tethered Float Switch
At a Glance
- Powerful, 1/2-horsepower continuous-duty split-capacitor motor
- Handles 2-inch solids and high-capacity pumping
- Moves up to 80 gallons per minute
- Can push water up to 25 feet vertically
- Cast aluminum, non-clogging Vortex impeller
- Durable, cast iron housing and base for long life
2. Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 Horsepower, 115V
This product is high quality product and highly durable. This is easy to use and easy to install. This product is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions-our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability.
3. Wayne SEL50 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Sewage Pump with Tether Float Switch
- 1/2 hp
- max. Flow rate is 7800 gallons per hour
- 6420 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Reinforced, corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic submersible sewage pump
- Combination 2 in. / 3 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes
- Piggy-back tether float switch for automatic or manual operation
- Pumps up to 7800 GPH at 0′
- Combination 2″ or 3″ NPT discharge capable of handling solids up to 2″
- Lower ball bearings for quiet operation
- Cast iron seal plate
- Easy access handle for portability
A Wayne SEL50 sewage pump is an automatic pump used when water being pumped contains solids up to 2″ in diameter. A common application is pumping waste from a bathroom to a sewer or septic line.
From the Manufacturer
A WAYNE SEL50 Sewage Pump is an automatic pump used when water being pumped contains solids up to 2″ in diameter. A common application is pumping waste from a bathroom to a sewer or septic line.
4. Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
5. Liberty Pumps LE51A LE50-Series Submersible Automatic Sewage Pump
6. Wayne RPP50 Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Piggy Back Tether Float Switch
Wayne’s RPP50 1/2 hp sewage pump, pumps up to 6200 gallons per hour with 5 feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing and a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic or manual operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2 inch solids, and is perfect and ideal for below grade installations.
From the Manufacturer
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-Horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 6200-Gallon per hour with 5-Feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-Inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
7. Barnes SEV412 Submersible Cast Iron Sewage Pump – 1/2-HP, 4,260 GPH, 20’ Cord, Manual For Sewage Use
- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling wastewater in typical basement or small lift station applications
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2″ NPT discharge
- Passes 2” spherical solids
- 3450 RPM
- Lifts water up to 25 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware
- Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal
- Oil lubricated ball bearings
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
8. Zoeller 98-0001 115-Volt 1/2 Horse Power Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Single Phase Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump
FLOW-MATE” SUBMERSIBLE PUMP 1/2 HP For sump/dewatering septic tank effluent Thermal overload protected Cast iron Stainless steel screws 2-pole float operated mechanical switch 1-1/2″ NPT discharge Passes 1/2″ solids 115 volt 3420 GPH at 5, 3060 GPH at 10, 2580 GPH at 15 head One year limited warranty Display carton. Make sure the pump electrical supply circuit is equipped with fuses or circuit breakers of proper capacity
From the Manufacturer
Zoeller’s Flow-Mate Model M98 Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump features cast iron motor and pump housing, a cast iron switch case, and a cast iron base. All castings are cast iron class 25-30 with 25000# tensile strength. The M98 also features an engineered plastic vortex impeller. The Flow-Mate has a corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish. There are no sheet metal parts that will rust or corrode and no screens that will clog. The permanent slip capacitor motor is oil-filled and hermetically sealed. It features automatic reset thermal overload protection. The pump also includes a watertight neoprene square ring between the motor and the pump housing. The pump’s upper and lower bearings are oil fed cast iron. The Flow-Mate’s maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering is 130 Degree Fahrenheit. The entire unit is pressure tested after assembly. The pumps screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly are all made of stainless steel. The Flow-Mate includes a float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch. It also features a carbon and ceramic shaft seal. The pump’s discharge is 1-1/2-Inch NPT. The major width of the Model M98 is 10-1/8-Inch. The major height is 12-Inch.
9. WAYNE CDU800 1/2 HP Submersible Cast Iron and Steel Sump Pump With Integrated Vertical Float Switch
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Submersible Sump Pump, With Vertical Switch, Designed For 11″ Diameter Or Larger Sump Basin. Pumps Up To 4200 GPH at 0′, Durable Cast Iron Volute, Reliable, Reinforced Poly Carbonate Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners, Top Suction Design Filters Debris & Minimizes Clogging, Oil Filled, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating, Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes, Epoxy Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor, 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge & Durable Cast Iron Base, Easy Carry Handle For Portability, Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang Ups. This product is assembled in the USA. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets. Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 12 Hp Sewage Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!