828 reviews analysed
1. POWERTEC 70228 2-1/2” Y-Fitting, Clear Color
- FUNCTION: Facilitates a dual hose branch connection from a single main hose line. This versatile fitting enables you to connect two machines – or two hoses from the same machine – to your dust-collection system’s hose network. Maintains the integrity of your dust collector’s suction capacity. Easily tailor your network to the specific requirements of your shop setup and project needs.
- VISIBILITY: Premium, clear-plastic tubing lets you clean with clarity, spotting and clearing blockages that may occur at the site.
- COMPATIBLE: Easy, secure friction fit allows for the secure connection with 2-1/2” ID flexible, dust-collection network hoses. Both 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64” tapered O.D. and 2-7/32” I.D.
- CONSTRUCTION: Clear, ABS plastic construction ensures long-lasting durability and dependability.
Introducing the Clear-Plastic Elbow Fitting by POWERTECQuickly and easily expand your dust collector’s hose network to more efficiently meet the needs of your workshop area. This handy fitting allows you the ability to connect two separate machines directly to the dust collector’s main hose for optimal versatility.High-Quality Clear Plastic Construction for Easy Viewing No more guessing what’s going on inside your dust collection system, with these clear Y-fittings you’ll know exactly what’s going on at all times. Tough durable ABS plastic ensures durability, high-performance and lasting use.Hassle-Free, Secure Installation and Use Its snug friction fit ensures a perfect attachment to flexible dust-collection hoses with inner diameters of 2-1/2”. These premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment.Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile!Clear, tough ABS plastic construction for easy viewing and durability; Three 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64” O.D. and 2-7/32″ I.D.Dual Hose branch Connection for connecting to machines to the main line of your dust collector; Simple and quick friction fit for snug reliable installationProvides an optimal connection to flexible hoses with 2-1/2” IDStreamline your dust-collection system; customize to the specific requirements of your workshop layout
2. POWERTEC 70136 4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Cone Reducer
- Connect 4” ID flexible dust collection hose to 2-1/2” ID flexible dust collection hose
- 4” nominal OD end measures 3-61/64” OD and 3-41/64” ID
- 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID
- Adaptable to most shop vacuum cleaner hoses with 2-1/4” OD connectors
- Use Powertec 70149, Dust Control Flex Cuff (sold separately) to connect 4” nominal OD end to other 4” OD adapters
- Use Powertec 70148, Dust Control Flex Cuff (sold separately) to connect 2-1/2” nominal OD end to other 2-1/2” OD adapters
- Tough durable ABS plastic
The POWERTEC 4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Cone Reducer allows you to connect 4-Inch port to a 2-1/2-Inch hose or a 2-1/2-Inch port to a 4-Inch hose. The 2-1/2-Inch opening also allows you to fit Shop-Vac, Sears and a variety of other wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Simple to install, use and uninstall for the utmost in ease, performance and reliability.
3. POWERTEC 70179 Y-Fitting, 2-1/2"
The durable POWERTEC 2-1/2-Inch Y-Fitting is the ideal solution for expanding your dust hose collection system, thereby optimizing system efficiency, flexibility and effectiveness. Use this sturdy, tight-fitting connector to facilitate a dual hose branch (connection) from a single main hose line. This handy component allows you the ability to connect two separate machines – or two hoses from the same machine – directly to the dust collector’s main hose. Our premium airtight fittings help ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted and sucked straight into your dust collector, and clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Allows your dust collection system the capacity to service multiple machines. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! Three 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64”” O. D. and 2-7/32″ I. D.
4. POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2" Three-Machine Dust Collection Kit
- Create your own 3-machine dust-collection network
- Installs quickly and easily
- Tailor your dust-collection system to your specific needs and shop room specifications
- Includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two Y-fittings, three blast gates and twenty 2-1/2-Inch key hose clamps
- Fittings and gates constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic
- It is recommended to ground your assembly to eliminate static electricity when employing included fittings and gates
The POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit, provides a convenient selection of choice components Ideal for connecting your dust Collector to three separate machines. You’ll have everything you need to customize a high-quality; effective and efficient dust-extraction system, thus ensuring that dust and debris are extracted straight from your power tools and machinery directly into your dust Collector. Clean, healthier air and neat workshop surfaces are but a starter kit away. This handy and practical set includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two y-fittings, three essential Blast Gates, and twenty 2-1/2-inch key hose clamps. The elbow connectors allow for smooth directional airflow around bends and corners, and are useful in hard-to-reach places. The y-connectors facilitate a dual hose branch connection from a single main hose line. The Blast Gates increase the efficiency of your dust Collection system by seamlessly directing the airflow from one machine to another. Finally, the hose clamps ensure airtight connections, critical for high-impact dust extraction. Quick and easy installation saves time and hassle, thus creating more time to get down to the satisfying work of creating superb woodwork. Make it perfect with the POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit streamlined, durable, high performing and versatile! Optimize your workshop environment.
5. POWERTEC 70134 2-1/2-Inch Aluminum Blast Gate for Vacuum/Dust Collector
- INCLUDES: 2-1/2” Aluminum Blast Gate
- FUNCTION: Maximizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by directing and regulating the air flow from one machine to another
- FEATURES: Self-cleaning and clog proof groove design to eliminate constant cleaning maintenance, along with an easy-sliding gate, and locking stop to ensure perfect gate alignment
- BUILD: Blastgate flaunts a heavy duty aluminum construction with a premium steel gate designed for eliminating air leakage, project flexibility and long-term usage
- VERSATILITY: Possesses a universal fit (nominal 2-1/2”OD outlet diameter) for most shop vacs/ shop dust collector systems with 4” ID hoses for woodworking – providing a reliable port extension for your table saws, miter saws, planers, drills and other tools
Introducing the 2-1/2-Inch Aluminum Blast Gate by POWERTEC. This must-have dust collector attachment helps maximize your dust collector system by regulating proper air flow to your designated machine of choice. Open and closed, it acts as an in-line gate to control the vacuum flow to specified areas of your work shop. Additionally, this aluminum blast gate works seamlessly with properly sized plastic and metal ducts, flexible hoses and 2-1/2-inch ports for an assortment of popular brands. Self-Cleaning: Unlike other models that require constant attention, this unit possesses a self-cleaning gate (open slot) at the back that allows for clog-free operation. It also possesses a built-in stop that keeps the gate exactly where you need it during operation. When properly used, this self cleaning blast gate not only helps eliminate constant maintenance from jamming, but prevents air leakage that would otherwise disrupt your workflow. Premium Construction: Our Blast Gate features a solid aluminum body with a highly durable stainless steel gate – providing a more long term and durable solution to plastic versions. Universal Fit: Featuring a nominal 2-1/2 inch OD diameter, this unit will provide a perfect fit for most professional and at-home workshop dust collection systems. Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned woodworker, it’s extremely easy to use and install
6. Big Horn 11259 2-1/2-Inch ABS Plastic Blast Gate for Vacuum/Dust Collector
From the Manufacturer
Use Big Horn’s 2-1/2-Inch plastic blast gate to control air flow. Open the easy sliding gate to allow air flow only to the machine you are working with. Fits a standard 2-1/2-Inch hose. Use hose clamps (not included) for best connection.
7. POWERTEC 70124 Universal Dust Port, 2 1/2"
8. POWERTEC 70106 4-Inch Y-Fitting Dust Hose Connector
9. POWERTEC 70190 Y-Fitting, 4 x 2-1/2"
10. POWERTEC 70191 Screw End Quick Coupler for 2-1/2” Hose – Left-Hand Threaded Adapter, 2-1/4 x 2-1/2"
- INCLUDES: (1) Plastic Hose End (Black)
- FUNCTION: This quick connect fitting provides air-tight, quick and easy connections between 2-1/4-Inch ID ports and a 2-1/2-Inch ID left-hand flexible hose for Shop Vac and other dust collection vacuums
- THREADED: Hose adapter reduces the need to connect and disconnect a hose clamp each time a new woodworking machine is used and screws directly into Left-Hand 2-1/2 flexible Dust Collection Hoses
- EASY-TO-USE: The threaded end securely screws into the flexible hose while the tapered end allows an assortment of press-on attachments
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with lightweight ABS plastic, featuring a high quality construction designed for strength and long-term durability to support your dust collection system
Introducing the Screw End Quick Coupler by POWERTEC. This hose connector was designed to provide you with a quick and easy connection between a 2-1/4-inch ID dust port/fitting and 2-1/2-inch ID left-hand flexible hose. This must-have component not only expands the versatility and efficiency of your shop vac or dust collection system, but does so instantly and with measurable results. Easy-To-Use Threaded Design The threaded 2-1/2-inch end of the coupler screws firmly into your flexible hose, thus ensuring an airtight friction fit. This eliminates the need for a hose clamp, or the hassle of constantly connecting and disconnecting each time a different woodworking machine is utilized. Easy-To-Use Tapered Design The nominal 2-1/4-inch OD end is slightly tapered, providing a snug press-on fit to your 2-1/4-Inch ID port, and allows you to quick change from port to port. Depending on your project, this provides you with a choice of adaptive accessories for your dust collection system. Additional Product Specifications Color: Black Material: ABS Plastic POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 25 Wye Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!