Finding your suitable readers for anker recharge laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for anker recharge laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
721 reviews analysed
1. Anker Power Bank, PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD 60W with 65W PD Charger, Power Delivery Portable Charger Bundle for USB C MacBook Air/Pro/Dell XPS, iPad Pro 2020, iPhone 11 Pro / 11 / X / 8, and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Huge Capacity: With a massive 25,600mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone 11 more than 5 times, a Samsung Galaxy S20 more than 4 times, or provide a full charge to a 13.4ʺ MacBook.
- Laptop Charging On-The-Go: If your laptop is running low, just pull out PowerCore to get a high-speed charge wherever you are.
- Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: With a 60W USB-C port and two 18W USB ports, PowerCore delivers powerful charging to up to 3 devices at the same time. Note: Both USB ports share a total output of 18W.
- What You Get: PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W portable charger, PowerPort III 65W Pod wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Model Number: A1290 + A2712
PowerCore III Elite 25600 60W + PowerPort III 65W Pod
The Ultra-Powerful Power Delivery Charging Bundle
The 25,600mAh capacity gives you the freedom to keep your mobile devices charged for an entire week, no matter where you are.
Charge Laptops Anywhere
An ultra-powerful 60W USB-C port combined with PowerCore’s ultra-high capacity means you can charge a wide range of laptops on-the-go including MacBook 13.4ʺ, Lenovo 720S, and Dell XPS 13.
Connect the included wall charger to the Power Delivery USB-C port to refuel your PowerCore in just 3 hours.
Designed to provide optimized charging to low-power devices such as earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other accessories. To activate, press the power button twice or press and hold for 2 seconds until the LED indicator turns green.
2. Anker Powerline II USB C to USB C 2.0 Cable (6ft) USB-IF Certified, Power Delivery PD Charging for Apple MacBook, Huawei Matebook, iPad Pro 2018, Chromebook, Switch, and More Type-C Devices/Laptops
- Use Anker Instead: Pair your C-Port devices with USB-C Chargers including Anker’s and various 61W 30W 18W USB-C Power Adapters.
- USB-IF Certified: Meets all safety standards of the USB International Federation for worry-free charging and transferring.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12x longer than other cables and is proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- A Cable for Life: We are so confident about long-lasting performance that we gave a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine II USB-C 2.0, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
3. Anker PowerCore+ 26800mAh PD 45W with 60W PD Charger, Power Delivery Portable Charger Bundle for USB C MacBook Air/Pro/Dell XPS, iPad Pro 2018, iPhone 11 Pro / 11 / XS Max / X / 8, and More
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Huge Charging Power: A 45W USB-C port provides enough power to charge a laptop at full speed, while two 15W USB ports provide optimized charging to phones, tablets, and more.
- Colossal Capacity: With a massive 26800mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone X 6 times, a Galaxy S9 5 and a half times, or provide a full charge to a 13-inch MacBook Pro or Dell XPS 13.
- Rapid Recharge: Use the included wall charger to recharge your PowerCore in less than 3 and a half hours via the USB-C Power Delivery port.
- What You Get: PowerCore+ 26800 PD, 60W USB-C wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W
The High-Speed Portable Power Bundle
With 45W Power Delivery you can charge USB-C notebooks, tablets, and phones at high speed, and fully charge a 13-inch MacBook in just 2 hours.
Power On the Go
The 26,800mAh capacity gives you the freedom to keep your mobile devices charged for an entire week, no matter where you are.
Recharge Up to 1 Day Faster
The included 60W wall charger cuts recharge time down to an unbelievably fast 3 and a half hours — more than 24 hours faster than charging with a normal 5W charger.
The Full Package
With an ultra-high capacity portable charger, a 60W wall charger, and a USB-C to C cable all included, this is the one-stop charging bundle for all of your charging needs.
Trickle charging is designed to provide optimized charging to low-power devices such as earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other accessories. To activate, press the power button twice or press and hold for 2 seconds until the LED indicator turns green.
Dell XPS laptops, USB-C MacBooks, iPad, iPhone 8 / X / XS / XR / 11 (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including Nexus 7), and other USB-charged devices.
– Incompatible with HP EliteBook 1050 G1 (150W),
– Incompatible with ThinkPad X390
– When the temperature is below 5°C, not compatible with Dell XPS 13 9360 (45W), Lenovo IdeaPad 720S 13 (45W), HP EliteBook 830 G5, HP PavGaming, Mi Notebook Air (45W), ThinkPad E490 (45/65W), HP EliteBook 1050 G1
When charging 45W devices, make sure the portable charger has at least 3 LEDs illuminated, otherwise, the charging speed will be insufficient.
– Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
– Anker PowerPort Strip PD 3 USB-C power strip’s USB-C Power Delivery port can not recharge this device.
4. Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 8/8+/X/XS/XR/XS Max, Samsung Galaxy S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More (Deep-Sea Indigo)
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11″ iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4. 5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10. 2 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
5. Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and Other Smart Devices
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Colossal capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
- What you get: Power core 26800, 2X Micro USB cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service. Usb-c cable and Lightning cable for iPhone/ iPad sold separately.
6. Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD Portable Charger, High-Capacity 20000mAh 18W USB-C Power Delivery Power Bank for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/X /8, Samsung, iPad Pro 2018, Quick Charge Devices
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-high capacity: The massive 20, 000mAh capacity provides more than 5 and a half charges for iPhone XS, more than 4 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- High-speed charging: deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, Tablets, and more via the USB-C power delivery port or the Qualcomm Quick Charge-enabled USB port.
- Certified safe: Anker MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What you get: Power core essential 20000 PD, USB-C to C cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service. (USB-A to C cable and Power Delivery charger not included.)
Model Number: A1281
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD
The 20,000mAh Portable Charger with Power Delivery
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 50 million+ happy users and counting
Power for Days
With a 20,000mAh capacity, you can easily keep all of your mobile devices charged up for days on end. You’ll wonder how you ever spent so much time plugged into the wall.
Advanced Charging Technology:
The USB-C Power Delivery port supports both input and output, so you can power up your devices and recharge your PowerCore at high-speed – all with one cable. Together with the 18W PowerIQ 2.0 USB port, you can now charge virtually any phone or tablet at high-speed. (Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge)
With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is premium both inside and out.
Compatible with iPhone XS / XS Max / XR, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), and other USB devices.
USB-A to USB-C cable, Lightning cable, and AC adapter not included.
When the trickle-charging mode is on, the last LED light will remain green, regardless of battery status.
Recharging via USB-A charger will take approximately 20 hours.
7. Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 Pd, 20100mAh Portable Charger & 30W Power Delivery Charger Bundle, Input & Output Type C Power Bank for MacBook Air/Ipad Pro 2018, iPhone 11/ Pro/X, Macbooks, S10
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Power Delivery: Charges USB-C Power Delivery devices with a huge 24W output
- laptops, phones, tablets and more. Charges iPhone 8 at highest possible speed. High-Speed Recharge: Utilizes USB-C Power Delivery input to recharge itself in just 4 hours using included wall charger.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, Macbook 2016 once, or an iPad Air2 almost twice.
- What You Get: PowerCore Speed 20000 PD, 30W wall charger, travel pouch, 90cm USB-C to C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD The Ultra-High Capacity Portable Charger With Power Delivery From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand – Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology – 50 million+ happy users and counting – Worry-free 18-month Power Delivery Unlike a lot of USB-C portable chargers, PowerCore Speed PD series delivers full power delivery support at 24W. Charges USB-C MacBooks. High-Speed Input One of the first portable chargers to support Power Delivery input. An enormous 30W input allows a full recharge in just 4 hours, making it possibly the fastest recharging portable charger available. Capacity: 20100mAh / 72. 36Wh PD Input: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=2A, 20V=1. 5A PD Output: 5V=3A, 9V=2. 6A, 15V=1. 6A Standard Output: 5V=2A Notes – Compatible with USB-C MacBooks / iPad, iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), and other USB-charged devices. – Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptops, Dell Venue series laptops, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Some USB-C laptops which require an input over 30W may not be compatible. – Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition. – Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI. – Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e. g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices). – Does not support some USB-C laptops which draw more than 22W. – For the optimum charging experience use the included wall charger and cable.
8. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook – Black
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral “handshake” wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing
- the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm
- product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
9. Anker PowerCore 20100mAh Portable Charger – Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with 4.8A Output and PowerIQ Technology, External Battery Pack for iPhone, iPad & Samsung Galaxy & More Blue
- The Anker Advantage：Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity：Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging：PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe：Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get：Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone/ iPad sold separately.
Model Number: A1271
Anker PowerCore 20100
Fast-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
50 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 8 almost seven times, a Galaxy S8 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-Speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What’s In the Box
PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
10. Anker PowerCore 10000 PD, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / 8 / X/XS, Samsung S10, Pixel 3 / 3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More
- The Anker Advantage Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Power delivered charge your USB-C and recent Apple mobile devices at high-speed with max 18W power delivery charging
- Rapid recharge power up your power core in just 3 5 hours with a USB-C power delivery wall charger (not included) recharging via USB-A charger (not included) will take approximately 9 hours
- Double duty dual output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices—without sacrificing charging speed
- What you get Power core 10000 PD Portable Charger USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB USB-A to USB-C or Lightning cables not included) Welcome Guide our worry-free 18-month and customer service
PowerCore 10000 PD
The Portable 18W Power Delivery Charger
From Anker, America’s Leading Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 30 million+ happy users and counting
Two Charging Technologies
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, or juice up via 10W USB-A with Anker’s signature charging technology, PowerIQ.
Other portable chargers may fail to detect and deliver the tiny power requirements of small devices and wearables. PowerCore has Trickle-Charging Mode to ensure a fast and safe charge for every device, no matter the size.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
-iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
-iPad Pro 2018
Recharging Time: 3.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2A
Total Power Output: 28W
-Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “Charge-and-Play” in TV mode.
-Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops / tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
-Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3.5 hours.
-Recharging via USB-A charger will take approximately 9 hours.
-The rated capacity printed on the bottom of the product is different from the cell capacity (the capacity of the battery cells: 10000mAh).
-Not compatible with Anker PowerPort PD 1, Anker PowerPort PD 2, or Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Anker Recharge Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!