We spent many hours on research to finding cooling fan for hp pavilion slim line s7530n, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooling fan for hp pavilion slim line s7530n, you should not miss this article. cooling fan for hp pavilion slim line s7530n coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 cooling fan for hp pavilion slim line s7530n by our suggestions
991 reviews analysed
1. Rowenta VU2531 Turbo Silence Oscillating 12-Inch Table Fan Powerful and Quiet, 4-Speed, Bronze
- 4-speed desk fan with 12-inch oscillating head and manual control dial
- 5 uniquely engineered blades for extra-powerful, ultra-quiet performance
- Moves air up to 1,695 cubic feet per minute for immediate, intense sensation of cool air
- Noise ranks from 38 to 55 decibels, which equals noise levels recorded in a library
- Built-in handle for easy transport
- extra stable base
- sleek bronze finish
VU2531U1 Features: -Most powerfull and quiet. -Propeller made of 5 uniquely-engineered extra-powerful quiet blades. -Moves air up to 1,695 cubic feet per minute for immediate intense sensation of cool air. -Noise ranks from 38 – 55 decibels, which equals noise levels recorded in library. -Outperforming leading competitive products both in airflow and silence. Product Type: -Table. Oscillating Fans: -Yes. Adjustable Fans: -Yes. Style: -Contemporary. Finish: -Gray. Recommended Use: -Home. Fan Speed: -4. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -19″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -18″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -6″. Overall Product Weight: -8 lbs. Blade Diameter – Side to Side: -12″.
2. Humidifier Portable Air Conditioner Fan, Mini Personal Evaporative Air Cooler Small Desktop Cooling Fan with 7 Colors LED Lights, Super Quiet Personal Table Fan Mini Evaporative Air Circulator Cooler
- 【Multifunctional Function】The small air conditioner fan, portable Evaporative Air Cooler , mini table air cooler. It can stay away from dryness and moisturize the skin all day.
- 【Three Wind Speeds】Three wind speeds for you to choose. Pour water into a 400ml water tank, which will create a mist that humidifies the air and purifies the environment, giving you a healthy and comfortable atmosphere.
- 【7 Color LED Warm Lighting】The Mini Air Conditioner Fan built in 7 soft lights. Working time 3-5 hours(full tank). It can bring you a good mood and help you fall asleep better.
- 【Energy Saving & Health】Small air circulators do not contain ozone refrigerant . It protects the health of your family. This mini air conditioner is both space efficient and economical. It is a must-have tool for hot summers.
- 【Mini Design】This evaporative cooler is only 8.9-inch height, mini size. It won’t take up a lot of space. Suitable for office, family, room and so on.
3. PartsCollection Cooling Fan for HP Pavilion 500-023w/570-p020 Desktop PC
CPU Heatsink cooling fan for HP Pavilion 500-023w / 570-p020 / 570-p022 / 570-p041
4. PartEGG CPU Cooling Fan Replacement for HP Pavilion G7 G6 G4 G42 G56 G62 CQ42 CQ56 CQ62 G4T G6T G6Z G7T G4-1000 G6-1000 G7-1000 TPN-Q68C TPN-Q72C Q73C 646578-001 KSB06105HA
- Compatible with for HP Pavilion G7 G6 G4 G42 G56 G62 CQ42 CQ56 CQ62 G4T G6T G6Z G7T G4-1000 G6-1000 G7-1000 TPN-Q68C TPN-Q72C Q73C series (NOT compatible with G6-2000 series).
- Compatible Part Numbers: 643258-001, 657942-001, 646578-001, KSB06105HA, DFS531205HC0T-M408C-A01, XS10N05YF05VBJ-FC99.
- Connector type: 3-Wire 3-Pin, Plug In.
- Wire Length: 40mm, Direct Current: DC 5V/0.5A.
- Notes: The CPU fans are produced by Forcecon, ADDA,Sunon, Kipo, Delta, SPEA or any other manufacturers, you may be receive any brands in randomly.
Direct Current: DC 5V/0.5A
Status: Brand New and Original
Compatible Part Numbers:
Part Number: 643258-001, 657942-001, 646578-001
D P/N: KSB06105HA, DFS531205HC0T-M408C-A01, XS10N05YF05VBJ-FC99
You will receive:
1x CPU Cooling Fan
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Fan For Hp Pavilion Slim Line S7530n for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!