657 reviews analysed
1. ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 Automotive Computer with Customizable Real-Time Fuel Economy Digital Gauges
- Programmable 3-in-1 automotive trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one (vehicle dependent)
- Watch fuel consumption, cost-per-mile, coolant temperature, engine speed, horsepower, and much more in real time
- Works on all 1996 or newer OBDII cars, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles
- Checks for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clears the codes, and can turn off the “Check Engine” light
- No tools required for installation, small size fits nearly anywhere in the vehicle. Color backlight display
The ScanGaugeII is a compact vehicle computer that connects to the diagnostic connector in seconds and gives you an extensive trip computer, real time gauges and trouble code reader. It can read fuel economy as you drive, tell you how fast your friend drove your car last night, tell you when you are going to run out of fuel and dozens of other functions. Installation takes only seconds and requires no tools. It can be moved from car to car. Works on gas, diesel, propane, and hybrid vehicles. The ScanGaugeII works on all OBDII protocols including the new CAN protocol.
The ScanGaugeII is a 3-in-1 automotive computer that combines a multifunction trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one small package. It connects easily to your vehicle’s On-Board Diagnostic (OBDII) port and communicates directly with the vehicle’s computer. Not sure if your car uses OBDII or Controller Area Network (CAN)? The unit will automatically determine which system to use and switch to it. The ScanGaugeII works on all 1996 or newer OBDII cars, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles, as well as vehicles with the latest CAN systems. A detachable cable allows for easy transfer between multiple vehicles. Its menu-driven operation means there’s no need to memorize complex sequences, and no tools are required for installation.
Expandable Add-A-Gauge Technology
The ScanGaugeII has been redesigned with expandable Add-A-Gauge (aka XGauge) technology. Add to the original 12 gauges by customizing the ScanGaugeII to monitor up to 25 more–depending on your specific vehicle’s sensor design. Four gauges can be displayed simultaneously and can help determine fuel consumption rates, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save gas. At the same time, keep an eye on coolant temperature, engine speed, and much more in real time. If there is a young driver in the house or friends borrow your car, the ScanGaugeII can record speeds of up to 158 mph and store the information for you to view later, so you will know just how fast your young driver or friend was going last night. If the unit was disconnected, you’ll know: An indicator will be displayed in the trip data.
ScanGaugeII mounts easily to your dash.
- Fuel Consumption Rate to 1/100th per gallon/liter
- Vehicle speed (MPH)
- Fuel Economy
- Cost Per Mile/Cost Per Trip
- Manifold Pressure (not available on some vehicles)
- Battery Voltage
- Engine Load
- Coolant Temperature
- Throttle Position
- Intake Air Temperature
- Ignition Timing
- Engine Speed (RPM)
- O2 Sensor Data
- Fuel Trim
- Hybrid Battery Charge (for Toyota Prius and Ford Escape)
- And many more, depending on your vehicle’s sensor design
ScanGaugeII makes diagnostics easy.
The ScanGaugeII includes a diagnostic scan tool that can check for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clear the codes, and turn off the “Check Engine” light on 99% of 1996 and newer vehicles. (However, this feature may not work on some trouble codes in Dodge vehicles.) If any DTCs are found, the ScanGauge will show how many there are as well as the codes themselves. Then you can use the Internet or repair manual to find out which is the failed part is, so you can repair it yourself or know what needs to be fixed at the mechanic’s shop.
Multifunction Trip Computer
Four sets of data are automatically recorded on the trip computer: Current, Today, Previous Day, and Tank Trip. The “current” trip restarts after the engine has been off for more than 3 minutes. The “today” trip restarts after the vehicle has not moved for 9 hours, and the data from “today” is moved to “previous day” when you restart the car, so you don’t have to reset the computer every time you begin a trip. “Tank trip” resets when you fill up the tank. It can provide you with “to empty” data and other useful information, which can be viewed any time during the trip. The trip computer also integrates information from the Cost Per Mile gauge. Simply enter how much you paid per gallon or liter of fuel, and the ScanGauge will automatically calculate the cost of your trips as you drive. The ScanGaugeII features 12 individually stored parameters, including:
ScanGaugeII features 63 backlit colors.
- Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Maximum Coolant Temperature
- Maximum RPM
- Driving Time
- Driving Distance
- Fuel Used
- Fuel Cost
- Trip Fuel Economy
- Distance to Empty
- Time to Empty
- Fuel to Empty
A large, high-contrast LCD display makes viewing the information easy, and both the display and keys are backlit and can be set to off, low, or high. With 63 possible colors, user settings, tank trip data, and vehicle settings that are automatically saved, and up to 10 user commands that can be stored and recalled, the ScanGaugeII can be easily customized to suit your needs.
2. Logitech MK710 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Includes Keyboard and Mouse, Stylish Design, Built-In LCD Status Dashboard, Long Battery Life
- The MK710 contains the MK700 keyboard with Unifying Technology and the wireless Marathon Mouse M705. AA Batteries Required (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Up to three years of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change keyboard and mouse batteries
- Logitech Incurve keys and cushioned palm rest help your fingers glide comfortably from key to key, hour after hour
- LCD dashboard icons give you at-a-glance status of battery power, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock so you won’t miss a beat while typing
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages. System Requirements:Windows-based PC,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- We recommend moving the receiver away from other radio interference devices such as WIFI routers, Cordless Phones, etc. to alleviate any receiver interruption
The Logitech MK710 wireless keyboard and mouse combo includes the Logitech Wireless MK700 keyboard. The keyboard features Logitech Incurve keys and a cushioned palm rest for strain-free ergonomic typing, allowing you to work faster for longer.
Speed-read your documents on the screen using the MK705 mouse’s frictionless scroll wheel. Easily switch back to click-by-click scrolling by pressing down on the scroll wheel.
Forget about your battery with each device’s 3-year battery life. You can comfortably use both the keyboard and mouse for 3 years without changing batteries.
Each MK710 has an LCD dashboard to keep you in the loop with your keyboard status. Quickly glance at the dashboard to check on your battery, caps lock, scroll lock, and num lock settings.
The MK710 is easy to set up—simply plug in the Logitech Unifying receiver, and you’re up and running.
System Requirements: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10|USB port
From the Manufacturer
This high-performance wireless setup gives you the all-day comfort you need to power through tasks, hour after productive hour.
Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710
Up to three years of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change batteries.
When you roll up to your office desk in the morning, you’re there for the long haul. Your day is in constant motion—responding to emails, surfing the Internet, running the numbers and typing up your big ideas. You want a keyboard and mouse that gives you the extra comfort and control you need to be your productive best. And with this high-performance wireless setup, your hands will be in a better position to power through whatever the day brings your way.
Power on for years without battery changes
* Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Concave keys are so comfortable, they almost feel custom-designed to fit your fingertips.
The Hyper-fast scroll wheel helps you fly through long documents.
Low profile meets high comfort
Scroll at hyper-fast speed
LCD dashboard keeps you in command
Different setups. Different locations. One tiny Logitech Unifying receiver.
Which Logitech Keyboard And Mouse Combo Is Right For You?
Wireless Desktop MK 710
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Bluetooth 2.0 EDR 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||27MHz 48-Bit Encryption||27MHz 48-Bit Encryption||27MHz 48-Bit Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion||Integrated|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LDC)||(on LDC)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||3 months||3 years||3 years*||12 months||12 months||15 months|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||2-week charge||2-month charge||3 years*||8 months||8 months||8 months|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|On / Off Switch|
|Windows Vista, Windows XP, & Windows 7|
|Mac OS X|
* Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech has a range of products that you can connect via a single, tiny Unifying receiver you leave plugged in to your notebook. Mix. Match. Unify. Now you can create your perfect laptop workstation, wherever you work.
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K340
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350
Logitech Wireless Mouse M705
Logitech Performance Mouse MX
Logitech Notebook Kit MK605
Logitech Wireless Number Pad N305
What’s In The Box
3. nonda ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor, Wireless Bluetooth OBD2 Car Code Reader with App, No Monthly Fee & Real-Time Pro Dashboard, OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- [Engine health monitor] keep tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error Codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
- [Safety center] world’s first predictive algorithm analyzes historical engine data for potential issues.
- [Pro Dashboard] Monitor and log your car data like a pro. (*Ezzysaver Dashboard in the previous version has been upgraded to Pro Dashboard.)
- [Easy Self-Install] The ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor is designed to be easily installed – just plug it into your car’s OBD II port and you’re ready to go.
- [Premium material] premium German Bayer PC material capable of withstanding extremely hot weather.Max Output Power:-9dBm
- NOT Compatible With: IOS: Skoda Octavia, Nissa Tiida, Nissan Bluebird, Porsche 911, Lexus LS430, VW Lavida. Android: Nissa Tiida, Nissan Bluebird, Acura MDX. If you have any questions about the connection, contact nonda Customer Care firstly. Thanks.
The smart vehicle health monitor is the most Compact Obd product in the market. Its simple and sophisticated design makes it a Convenient companion in every car.
4. BAFX Products Bluetooth OBD2 / OBDII Diagnostic Car Scanner Reader Tool for Android
- COMPATIBILITY – The listing you are currently viewing is for our Bluetooth OBD2 scanner which is only compatible with Android or Windows devices! It will NOT work with iOS devices. We also offer a WiFi version for use with iOS devices (iPhones, iPads etc), scroll down and click “WiFi” to see it!
- OUR GUARANTEE – We promise our OBDII reader to work on ALL vehicles purchased in the USA that are model year 1996 or newer! Unlike cheaper OBD2 readers that claim to work on J1850 and CAN protocols, our REALLY does! Don’t be fooled. Many people buy cheap first but always end up buying ours, because our diagnostic scanner really works!
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Yes, you read that right. For 2 years you will be covered by our warranty against all manufacturing defects. With a hassle free claims process & friendly USA based support you cannot go wrong!
- MONITOR & ANALYZE – Our OBD2 diagnostic scanner is a must have tool for any DIY mechanic. You can reader & clear your check engine light and monitor different vehicle sensors in realtime to better locate your problems! Professional level diagnostics at an unbeatable price!
- IMPORTANT – This Bluetooth scanner is only for use with Android or Windows. Check out our WiFi version if you have an iOS (Apple) device. Also, in most cases you currently cannot read ABS, SRS, TPMS, VSC, Oil change lights with this diagnostic scanner.
5. Samsung EVO Select 128GB microSDXC UHS-I U3 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128HA)
- Ideal for Recording 4K UHD Video: Samsung microSD EVO Select is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR’s, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+, Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc. ), Android devices and more
- Ultra Fast Read Write Speeds: Up to 100MB/S Read and 90MB/S Write Speeds
- UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance May Vary Based on Host Device, Interface, Usage Conditions, and Other Factors)
- Built to Last Reliability: Memory Card Is Also Water Proof, Temperature Proof, X Ray Proof and Magnetic Proof
- Extended Compatibility: Includes Full Size Adapter for Use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers
- 10 Year Limited : 10 Year Limited Does Not Extend to Dashcam , CCTV, Surveillance Camera and Other Write Intensive Uses
With stunning speed and reliability, the Samsung 512GB microSDXC EVO Select memory card lets you get the most out of your devices. Ultra-fast read & write speeds of up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s and backed by 4-proof protection, keep your data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions. Feel confident to capture, store and transfer 4K UHD videos, photos, music and other large files effortlessly. Your memories and adventures are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable.
6. Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
- [FOR END USER & DIYERS] This error code reader is “plug and play” and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want.
- [TURN OFF CEL] This car diagnostic tool supports Reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off, to help you detect any potential problems, and to avoid excessive costs for unnecessary repairs.
- [EXTENSIVE APPLICATION] Compatible with 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, etc.) and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, etc.), this OBD II scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] This check engine code reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, built-in speaker, LED Indicator etc. The cable is long enough without being too long and getting in the way. No batteries are needed.
- [HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES] 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool. Welcome to contact us via Q&A, email, or hotline, and our after-sale-service team for technical support.
7. BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by ASE Certified Mechanics
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
8. SanDisk 256GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter – 100MB/S, C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card – SDSQUAR-256G-GN6MA
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Transfer read speeds of up to 100MB/s (based on internal testing
- performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.)
- Rated A1 for faster app performance (results may vary based on host device, app Type and other factors.)
- Uhs speed Class U1 and Speed Class 10 for Full HD video recording and Playback (full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (card only)
- 10-Year limited manufacturer Warranty
SanDisk Ultra Microsoft and Microsoft cards are fast for better pictures, app performance, and Full HD video.(1) Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, these A1-rated cards load apps faster for a better smartphone experience.(3) Available in capacities up to 400GB, You have the Capacity to take more pictures and full HD video and capture life at its fullest. Built to Perform in harsh conditions, SanDisk Ultra microSD cards are waterproof, temperature proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof.(2) The microSD card is also rated class 10 for full HD video recording performance and a 10-year limited warranty. | *1gb=1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | **(for 64gb-256gb): up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. (For 16GB-32GB): up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. | (1) full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. | (2) card only | (3) results may vary based on host device, app Type and other factors. | (5) download and installation required. | (6) based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (AVG. File 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. | (7) approximations; results and full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. Compatibility Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC supporting host devices
9. SanDisk 128GB High Endurance Video MicroSDXC Card with Adapter for Dash Cam and Home Monitoring Systems – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card – Sdsqqnr-128G-GN6IA
- Ideal for dash cams and home monitoring systems
- Designed for high endurance so you can record for up to 20, 000 hours with no worries (actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20, 000 hours for 256GB
- 10, 000 hours for 128GB
- 5, 000 hours for 64GB
- and 2, 500 hours for 32GB.)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions
- temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and X-ray-proof)
- Save more videos with capacities up to 256GB (1GB = 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less.)
- Record and save more Full HD or 4K video) with capacities up to 256GB (compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.)
Designed to record for up to 20, 000 hours), The SanDisk high Endurance microSD card gives you the peace of mind that your dash cam, home monitoring or security system will capture crucial footage when it happens, recording and re-recording worry-free. It’s built tough too—ready to record in extreme heat or freezing cold, and it’s shockproof, waterproof and X-ray proof.(2) It’s also rated class 10, U3 and v30(4) so it has the speed you need to record in full HD or 4K.(3) capacities of up to 256GB* let you record and save more video, and read speeds of up to 100MB/s(5) let you transfer that footage Fast. | *1gb = 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less. | (1) Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20, 000 hours for 256GB; 10, 000 hours for 128GB; 5, 000 hours for 64GB; and 2, 500 hours for 32GB. Full HD video only; Total hours less for 4K UHD video. | (2) card only. See product packaging for more information and limitations. | (3) compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See official SanDisk website for more details. | (4) UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options Designed to support real-time video recording with uhs-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option Designed to support real-time video recording with uhs-enabled host devices.
10. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Black
- With Wireless Connect and the Canon PRINT app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Auto Power On/Off, a built-in ADF, and Wi-Fi – it’s easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use
- With IFTTT (IF This Then That) support, use various web services and applications to automate printing, and save time and hassle
- Connectivity Technology: USB. Printer Technology: Inkjet
Printing, scanning and faxing shouldn’t require a huge printer to get the job done, and with the PIXMA TR4520 you’ll see how a compact office printer stands up to the bulkier printers. It is the right size which has the right features, like Wi-Fi, Auto 2-Sided printing, and an ADF for scanning and faxing. The PIXMA TR4520 provides simple, productive office printing in a compact size.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Computer Reader for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!