The Best Dewalt Power Drivee
We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt power drivee, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt power drivee, you should not miss this article. dewalt power drivee coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dewalt power drivee by our suggestions
765 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users’ needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips
- :Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
The DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.5Ah) is comprised of the DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver which is compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.), designed to fit into tight areas. This unit offers one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck accepts 1″ bit tips, and also features a 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows. A belt hook is also included for portability on the worksite. The DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is also compact and lightweight, designed to fit into tight areas. This drill/driver offers a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications. This unit also features a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The 1/2″ single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength, and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories. Includes: (1) DCF885 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver, and (1) DCD771 20v Max Lithium Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.5Ah battery packs, (1) 20-Volt Maximum charger and contractor bag.
2. DEWALT DCF680N2 8V Max Gyroscopic Screwdriver 2 Battery Kit
- Motion-activated Variable Speed & Reversing Control For Precise Fastening Control
- 0rpm-430rpm For Fastening Into Wood, Plastic & Light-gauge Metal
- Adjustable 2-position Handle Allows For Operation In Either In-line Or Pistol-grip
- ¼ inch hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 inch bit tips
- Motion Activation Variable Speed and Reversing Control
- Motion Activated Variable Speed 0 – 430 RPM
- Adjustable two-position handle
- straight or pistol grip
- 15 Clutch Position Settings
- 8V MAX Battery Pack
DEWALT(R) continues its tradition of quality professional tools with this 8V screwdriver kit. The motion activation makes it easier to drive screws comfortably – just turn your wrist to engage the drive. The adjustable 2-position handle lets you stay comfortable wherever you’re working. In addition, the included light lets you see in confined spaces. When you want a great deal of torque in a small package, this 8V kit is what you need.
3. DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0-2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3-year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4″ impact driver kit features a compact (5.55″ front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas. It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4″ Hex chuck that accepts 1″ bit tips. Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4″qr Hex drive. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger
4. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor. This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control. It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips. This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
5. DEWALT DCF682N1 8V MAX Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver
- Motion activation which allows for driving or reversing fasteners by twisting the tool left or right
- Motion activated variable speed of 0-430 rpm
- Lighted illumination in confined areas. Battery State of Charge display on the tool
- 1/4 inches hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1 inch bit tips
- 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour
The DEWALT DCF682N1 8V MAX Gyroscopic Inline Screwdriver features motion activation which allows for driving or reversing fasteners by twisting the tool left or right with variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control; motion activated variable speed of 0-430 rpm for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal. Lighted illumination in confined areas allows you to work without shadowing. The Battery State of Charge display on the tool allows end users to know when to charge packs. This screwdriver is great for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1″ bit tips. An 8V MAX battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour. Includes: 1 hour charger, (1) 8V MAX compact battery.
6. DEWALT DCD708C2 Atomic 20V Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 In. Drill Driver Kit
- Led foot light for superior visibility
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DEWALT built Brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 1/2 in. Ratcheting chuck provides superior built gripping strength
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
This 20V max* compact Brushless drill/driver kit includes two 20V max* Lithium Ion batteries, a charger, and a carrying bag. At only 6.3 in. Front to back, This drill features a high performance Brushless motor that delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO) and LED light to provide optimum illumination in dark spaces as you work. For increased comfort, The handle features an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control along with a removable belt hook. Backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
7. DEWALT 20V MAX Impact Driver and Drill Combo Kit (DCK280C2)
- 20V MAX 1/2-inch drill/driver features two speed transmission (0-600/0-2,000)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Impact Driver has a compact (5.55-inch front to back), lightweight (2.8-pounds) design fits into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
The DeWalt 20-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo kit includes a powerful, variable-speed drill/driver that provides up to 2000 RPM and a handy impact driver that delivers up to 2800 RPM and 1400 in. LB. Of maximum torque. These compact and lightweight tools come supplied with two 20-Volt, 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion batteries and a charger that replenishes them in as little as 30 minutes. Belt clips allow easy portability around the job site.
8. DEWALT DCK590L2 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion 3.0 Ah 5-Tool Combo Kit
- Power Tool Type: Cordless. 20V MAX hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck
- 20V MAX reciprocating saw with key-less blade clamp allows for quick blade change
- 20V MAX 1/4-inch impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility
- 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
- 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4’s at a 45-degrees angle
DCK590L2R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 5-Tool Combo Kit
DEWALT’s DCK590L2 20-volt max lithium-ion 3.0 Ah five-tool combo kit includes a premium hammer drill, a 1/4-inch impact driver, a circular saw, a reciprocating saw, and a work light—a well-rounded arsenal of high-performance power tools that help everyone from carpenters and remodelers to electricians and contractors work their way through a variety of applications.
The DCK590L2 kit includes the DCL040 LED work light. View larger
The 1/2-inch hammer drill’s high-power, high-efficiency motor delivers 535 unit watts out for superior performance in light and medium drilling applications. A 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit-gripping strength—reducing slippage during high-torque applications—thus providing longer tool life. The hammer drill’s patented three-speed (0-600 RPM; 0-1,250 RPM; and 0-2,000 RPM), all-metal transmission allows users to select the appropriate speed for the job at hand and is up to 30 percent faster than current hammer drills on the market.
Meanwhile, the impact driver’s robust motor delivers 2,800 RPM—up to 43 percent faster than current impact drivers on the market. Its one-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts and holds 1-inch bit tips for convenient fastening in tight spaces. Research shows that impact drivers are growing in popularity largely because of their smaller size and lack of kickback (or reactionary torque) thanks to the impact mechanism within the tool. Combined with its 5.55-inch length and 3.4-pound weight, the premium impact driver packs a serious punch in a small package.
The circular saw’s powerful motor (offering 460 max watts out) and ergonomic profile (with lightweight magnesium shoe and optimized handle design) are ideal for professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cutting and plunge cutting. Delivering 3,700 RPM, this saw is 10 percent more powerful than previous DEWALT 6.5-inch cordless circular saws—and combined with its accompanying 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery, it provides up to 57 percent more runtime compared with other leading 18-volt lithium-ion tools. Its bevel capacity of 0-50 degrees lends itself well to a variety of applications, and a 6.5-inch thin kerf carbide tooth blade provides users with the ability to cut completely through two-by framing lumber at a 45-degree bevel angle.
The reciprocating saw is compact and lightweight for access to tight areas (and it helps to reduce user fatigue). The keyless lever-action blade clamp makes for quick and easy blade changes, and the blade reverses for upside-down and flush cutting. Its 1-inch stroke length delivers 0-3,000 SPM for fast cutting. A variable-speed trigger with lock provides increased control, and an electric brake prevents blades from breaking with exiting plunge cuts.
LED Work Light
The work light comes equipped with additional lumens (110 total) for brighter visibility, delivering bright white LED light that reduces shadows and helps differentiate between colors. (An added bonus: The LED bulb creates less heat than conventional Xenon bulbs.) Its pivoting head rotates 120 degrees with 11 detent positions for a wide range of visibility, and the integrated hanging hook allows for hands-free capability. Users can expect up to 11 hours of light output when paired with the 3.0 Ah 20-volt max lithium-ion battery.
Endurance and Ease of Use
DEWALT-designed electronics have been built into all of these tools’ switches to provide maximum life by helping to protect them from overheating, overloading, and deep discharge during use. The max 20-volt’s lithium-ion batteries provide up to 35 percent more runtime than existing 18-volt max lithium-ion battery technology, and the included Energy Star-qualified charger has dual voltage capabilities and it is compatible with both 12-volt max and 20-volt max DEWALT lithium-ion batteries. The tools’ slim handles fit easily into users’ hands, increasing the level of comfort during the course of long jobs, and the bright built-in LED work lights above the triggers have a 20-second delay that improves visibility in dimly lit spaces.
About DEWALT’s 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Tools
DEWALT’s line of 20-volt max lithium-ion tools features improvements in engineering and design to provide the performance, the ergonomics, and the innovation that contractors require. The new line consists of 11 tools, two lithium ion batteries, and two battery chargers, as well as a number of combo kits.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DCK590L2 20-volt max lithium-ion 3.0 Ah five-tool combo kit, including one DCD985 premium hammer drill, one DCF885 1/4-inch impact driver, one DCS393 circular saw, one DCS381 reciprocating saw, one DCL040 LED work light, two 20-volt max 3.0 Ah lithium-ion batteries, one 12-volt max/20-volt max lithium-ion battery charger, one belt hook, one 360-degree side handle, and one contractor bag.
|DEWALT’s 20-volt max DCK590L2 kit also includes the line’s impact driver, reciprocating saw, circular saw, and hammer drill. (Click each to enlarge)|
9. DEWALT DCK278C2 ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact Drill/Impact Combo Kit
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- DCD708B: Compact at only 6.3 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- DCD708B: Lightweight at only 2.4 lbs.
- DCD708B: LED foot light for superior visibility
- DCD708B: 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- DCF809B: Only 5.1 in. in length to fit in tight spaces
- DCF809B: 1700 in-lbs of torque delivering the power you need to get a majority of applications done
- DCF809B: Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DCF809B: DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- DCF809B: 3 bright LEDs for dimly lit workspaces
This 20V MAX* Brushless Compact 2-Tool Combo Kit includes one cordless Drill/Driver, one cordless Impact Driver, two 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Batteries, one charger, and a carrying bag. At only 5.1 in. front to back, the cordless Impact Driver features a high performance brushless motor that delivers 1700 in-lbs. of torque and 3 LED lights to provide optimum illumination in dark spaces as you work. The cordless Drill/Driver features a high performance brushless motor that delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO) and LED foot light to provide optimum illumination in dark spaces as you work. Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control along with removable belt hooks. Tools are backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Power Drivee for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!