829 reviews analysed
1. AmazonFresh Colombia Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 32 Ounce
- Balanced, full-bodied medium roast with a smooth finish
- One 32-ounce bag of ground coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in Colombia
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A.
- Shown as a serving suggestion
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
2. Verve Coffee Roasters, Coffee Streetlevel Blend, 12 Ounce
Verve coffee roasters streetlevel blend whole bean coffee brings you whole beans from columbia and honduras for a quintessentially sweet coffee balanced with notes of ripe stone fruits, marmalade and maple syrup. Prepare this coffee as espresso for a touch of citrus, or brew it up as coffee for a more roasted flavor profile. The coffee in this 12 ounce bag is brought to you in accordance with our farmlevel initiative to support our farmers and allow us to exceed fair trade minimums.
3. Blue Bottle Coffee, Coffee Bella Donovan, 8 Ounce
4. Higher Ground Roasters, Coffee Funky Mamacita Blend Organic, 12 Ounce
Roasted nuts * earth * bold enjoying a cult following, this blend commemorates our founding coffee bar manager and friend alita, the first hg employee to have a baby while employed here.
5. Higher Grounds Coffee – Fair Trade – USDA Organic – Shade Grown Whole Bean Coffee – Highland Humanity Blend -12 Ounces
Highland Humanity is a blended organic Peruvian and Bolivian coffees and one of our most popular. We named it in honor of the highlands of Chiapas, Mexico where our story began. Enjoy this medium-dark roast any time of day. SHADE GROWN: Under a canopy of shade, coffee cherries ripen slowly and evenly, developing their distinct flavors over months. Migratory bird populations like the Baltimore Oriole and Scarlet Tanager make their seasonal home in that diverse awning. ABOUT US: Higher Grounds Coffee goes beyond fair trade, working directly with farmers to confront inequality and ensure access to basic human rights and resources. On the Ground, the nonprofit we founded, supports clean water systems, literacy workshops and gender equity programs where they’re needed most.
6. Sisters Coffee, Coffee Black Butte Gold, 12 Ounce
A customer favorite for decades, Black Butte Gold has been with us from the start. Coffees from Brazil, Colombia, and Sumatra are blended together to create a dark roast profile that’s both timeless and unique. Our selection is based on the freshest, most delicious crop. No matter how it’s brewed, this blend delivers a syrupy sweet cup with notes of baker’s chocolate and clove, certain to be enjoyed by all.
7. Happy Cup Coffee, Coffee Medium Roast, 12 Ounce
8. Partners Coffee, Coffee Bedford Blend Espresso, 12 Ounce
- BEDFORD BLEND: A vibrant espresso with a syrupy body and orange blossom sweetness, try this complex blend alone or in a cortado.
- SUSTAINABILITY: We recognize our responsibility to help build a sustainable supply chain that ensures access to specialty grade coffee, allowing our growing partners the financial security to improve upon their quality of life year after year.
- FRESH BEANS ROASTED TO ORDER: Our innovative coffee bags ensure maximum freshness with our one way degassing valve.
- PARTNERS COFFEE: We are built on the strength of our relationships at origin. We source coffee from all over the world from people we know and trust.
- ROASTING FOOTPRINT: We endeavor to reuse, repurpose, and recycle all collateral material associated with roasting, packaging, and delivering our products, and we avoid one-time use consumables wherever possible.
A vibrant espresso with a syrupy body and orange blossom sweetness, try this complex blend alone or in a cortado. We use this coffee on bar in our Brooklyn Roastery & Cafe. Partners Info Bedford is currently a 50/50 blend of two of our longest-standing source relationships. In the town of San Antonio you’ll meet a lot of folks surnamed “Pillimue” or “Oidor”. Husband and wife Antonio Pillimué and Maria Rosa Oidor make their home here, as do their four children, and many more of their extended families. The couple each operate their own farms, as well as run a general store (selling sundries and agricultural supplies) from which they originally made the money to purchase their first three hectares. They are also key local members of the nearby Inza-based growers’ association ASORCAFE, operating a small warehouse and a collection point to which the town’s producers deliver their parchment coffee. Not just the source of a key component to Bedford (since 2016), we purchase many individual- and farm-specific coffees from various Pillimues and Oidors each year. Most recently, the 2018 Los Primos was a combination of the work of cousins Anibal and Alonso Pillimue. Suke Quto is our oldest continuous relationship, having been present in Bedford since its earliest days and also a repeated favorite on our single origin menu. The name for this Guji-based operation represents three distinct facets: the washing station (where the coffee from hundreds of neighboring producers is processed), owner Tesfaye Bekele’s personal farm, and also the plant nursery which provides seedlings of Welicho & Kurume cultivars to local farmers.
9. Higher Ground Roasters, Coffee Peruvian Pangoa Dark Roast Organic, 12 Ounce
Since 2005, we’ve been sourcing coffee from Pangoa cooperative. Formed in 1977, the Pangoa cooperative provides technical and commercialization support to its nearly 500 growers. Each farmer cultivates an average of four acres of coffee, which is handpicked and sun-dried each year between April and August. This medium-dark roast coffee typically presents notes of sage and baker’s chocolate with a smooth finish.
10. Sisters Coffee, Coffee Origin Organic, 12 Ounce
Roaster’s choice. Let us send you our current favorite Single Origin from our Roastery.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Amoure Coffee for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!