960 reviews analysed
1. 250pcs Quick Blow Glass Tube Fuse Assorted Kit 250V 1A, 2A, 3A, 5A, 6A, 7A, 8A, 10A, 15A,20A, 6x30mm, 250V 1A, 5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 5x20mm Ted Lele (5x20mm and 6x30mm)
- Product Name: Glass Fuse
- Function: Fast Blow
- Color : Clear, Silver Tone
- Material : Glass, Metal；Net Weight : 275g
- Breaking Voltage : 250V
- Current:1A, 2A , 3A , 5A, 6A , 7A , 8A , 10A , 15A,20A
- Dimension : 5 x 20mm/ 2 x 0.5cm/ 0.07″ x 0.01″(L*D)
- 6 x 30mm/ 2.98 x 0.6cm/ 0.11″ x 0.02″ (L*D)
- Package included :1 x 250pcs Electrical Glass Fuse with box
Packed in a plastic box.
Making from high quality glass material.No plumbum.
The glass tube fuse comes with quick blow function.
100% brand new and high quality 5x20mm and 6x30mm Fast-blow Glass Fuses Quick
Mainly used for protecting the electrical circuit against overload and short-circuits, it also may derive for protecting the semiconductor device. Protection against overload and short circuit in electric lines.
Those glass tube fuses are packaged in a clear plastic box for keeping different Ampere values separated and easy to access.
Notice: Need professional knowledge to use this product
15 x 1A fuse
15 x 2A fuse
15 x 3A fuse
15 x 5A fuse
15 x 6A fuse
15 x 7A fuse
15 x 8A fuse
15 x 10A fuse
15 x 15A fuse
15 x 20A fuse
20x 1A fuse
20 x 5A fuse
20x 10A fuse
20 x 15A fuse
20 x 20A fuse
2. 300 Pcs MCIGICM 5 x 20mm Fast-Blow Glass Fuses Assorted, 125V/ 250V 0.1A/ 0.25A/ 0.2A/ 0.5A/ 1A/ 1.5A/ 2A/ 3A/ 4A/ 5A/ 8A/ 10A/ 12A/ 15A/ 20A Tube Fuses, 15 Values
- 15 different Ampere values: 0.1A, 0.25A, 0.2A, 0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 8A, 10A, 12A, 15A, 20A, each for 20 pcs
- Size: 5 x 20mm/ 0.5 x 2cm/ 0.2″ x 0.79″
- Voltage: 125V/250V (Compatible)
- Please carefully swap the broken fuse of your appliance and replace with our fuse and make sure everything is tight and safe to be re-plug.
- Package included: 300 pieces glass fast-blow fuse
20x 0.1A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 0.25A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 0.2A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 0.5A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 1A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 1.5A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 2A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 3A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 4A 125V 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 5A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 8A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 10A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 12A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 15A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
20x 20A 125V/ 250V Fast-blow Fuses
3. Power Gear 18251 20 Amp Time Delay Type T/TL Fuses, 2-Pack
With the Power Gear Type T/TL Fuse, momentary overloads won’t blow the fuse. Replaces standard Type-W fuses. Time delay. 20-Amp. 2-Pack.
4. Power Gear 30-Amp Cartridge Fuses, 2-Pack, Femule Type, 30A, 250VAC, 54225
Fuses are designed for use in circuits found in motorized appliances and equipment, such as washers, dryers, furnaces and air conditioners. The Cartridge Fuse is for use in pull-out style fuse blocks. 30-Amp. 2-Pack.
5. ZUPAYIPA Pack of 10 pcs F20AL Fast-Blow Fuse 20A 250V Glass Fuses 0.2 x 0.79 inch / 5 x 20 mm (20amp) (F20A)
6. Bussmann FRN-R-30 Not Available Time-Delay Current Limiting Fuse
7. Bussman TL-30PK4 30 Amp TL Edison Plug Time Delay Fuse 4 Count Per Package (3 Pack)
8. Bussmann SL-15PK4 15 Amp Time Delay Loaded Link Rejection Base Plug Fuse, 125V UL Listed, 4-Pack
- Quantity: 4 Pack
- 15A Type SL Plug Fuse
- Non Tamp, Dimensions: 2.31″L x 2.31″W x 1.31″H, Boxed
- Size Rejecting Plug Fuse
- No-interchangeability prevents installing a higher amp fuse than the circuit was designed for
- Has ability to withstand typical motor starting surges
- Use in residential or light-duty motor circuits
- This fuse threads into SA adaptors
Bussmann SL-15PK4 15 Amp Time Delay Loaded Link Rejection Base Plug Fuse, 125V UL Listed, 4-Pack
From the Manufacturer
SL fuse for residential motor circuits in kitchens, workshops, garages, utility rooms or any circuit with motors, relays or solenoids. The rejection base threads prevent a larger amp fuse from being used. Example: A 30 amp fuse cannot be installed in a 20 amp receptacle because of the different sized threads. Medium-duty fuse. These fuses thread into fuse receptacles. Threaded fuse type: Rejection Base (porcelain threads). Not interchangeable with Edison Base (brass threads) type. Medium-duty (SL) category plug fuse. The medium-duty fuse (SL) has a time-delay feature for use on motor circuits. Plug fuses are rated for a maximum of 125Vac. SL three pack (PK3) version (blister pack). Plug fuses are often used in residential and industrial branch circuit and motor protection. Fuses are used to protect furnace blower motors, pumps, power tools, garage door openers, etc. Motor protection fuses are usually used in conjunction with branch circuit protection. The fuse is often located in a box cover unit. Plug fuses provide a compact and inexpensive method to prevent damage to electrical motors. They help reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs by opening the circuit when a dangerous overload is present. When used for residential branch circuit protection, fuses are typically located in the main fuse panel.
9. BUSSMANN TL-15-15 Amp Time Delay- Loaded Link Edison Base Plug Fuse 125V Ul Listed (Pack of 1)
BUSSMANN TL-15 – 15 Amp Time Delay- Loaded Link Edison Base Plug Fuse 125V Ul Listed (Pack of 1). Cooper Bussmann BK/TL-15.
10. Bussmann BP/NON-30 30 Amp One-Time Cartridge Fuse Non-Current Limiting Class K5 250V UL Listed Carded, 2-Pack
- The product is good to use
- The product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- Protect lighting, heating, and other circuits not subject to temporary surges and where available short-circuit currents are relatively low
- ONE-TIME fuses do not have a time delay feature and thus should not be specified in circuits where large transients or motor overloads occur
- For general purpose circuits, size at ampere rating of circuit
- For motor circuits, size at 300% to 400%
- UL Listed – 250Vac: Class K5 (0-60A), Std. 248-9
2 Pack, 30A, Type NON Cartridge Fuse, General Purpose, 250V, Dimensions: 2.75″L x 1.375″W x 0.25″H, Carded.
From the Manufacturer
One-time general purpose non-current limiting fuse used in lighting circuits, main panel protection, and other circuits that don’t contain large electric motors or inductive loads. One to 60 amp fuses UL Listed Class K5 (IR: 50kA). 70 to 600 amp fuses UL Class H (IR: 10kA). Cartridge fuses are used to protect motors and branch circuits where higher amps or volt ratings are required. They are available in a wide variety of sizes, amp and volt ratings up to 600Vac and 600 amps. Cartridge fuses are used extensively in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications as well as residential fuse panels, air conditioning, pumps, appliances and other equipment. Cartridge fuses are available in two types. General Purpose fuses have no time-delay and protect fuse panels, appliances and branch circuits. Heavy- Duty fuses have a time-delay feature, allowing momentary motor startups. Both are available in 250Vac and 600Vac versions with catalog symbol and amp rating stamped on the knife blade or end cap.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Furnace Fuse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!