513 reviews analysed
1. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
An amazon exclusive, The Char-Broil Performance Series 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill packs a ton of grilling features into a sleek & stylish stainless steel cart design. This versatile grill offers sufficient cooking space whether you are grilling for a few friends or at your next backyard party. Built & made to last, this unit features porcelain-coated cast iron grates that are rust-resistant & easy to clean, along with durable Stainless Steel burners. The removable porcelain-coated grease pan also makes for easy cleaning. Push-to-start electric ignition ensure that you are able to reliably fire up your grill each & every time, & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge so you can easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill. Features a 10, 000-BTU side burner ideal for cooking sauces & sides. Assembly required, Measures 50.4″ W x 24.5″ D x 45″ H, & weighs about 85 lbs.
2. GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10095 Range/stove/oven Rack.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10095 Range/stove/oven Oven Rack
3. Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" – 4 Burner, Grill
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Solid stainless Steel burners for long life, and thick Rolled Steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with this Blackstone. It offers the traditional taste of barbecuing so you can enjoy your favorite foods. Fits 16 Steaks and Fits 72 Hot Dogs.
4. General Electric WB21K20Surface Burner Valve
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB21K20 Surface Burner Valve
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WB21K20 Surface Burner Valve
5. General Electric WB56K20 Range/Stove/Oven Window Pack
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB56K20 Range/stove/oven Window Pack.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB56K20 Range/stove/oven Window Pack
6. GE WB32K5 Gasket Oven Light
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part . This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various WB32K5 brand models.
7. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
8. MegaChef Dual Surface Reversible Indoor Grill and Griddle
The megachef reversible indoor grill and griddle is designed with a non-stick coating so that you can easily prepare delicious and appetizing meals with less oil than traditional cooking methods. Megachef understands that no matter the weather outside, friends and family should always be welcome to enjoy juicy grilled meats and vegetables. Rain or shine, this grill will be your ticket to those perfect grill lines everyone loves to see! the versatility of a reversible cooking surface means you can grill your meats and veggies, flip the grills cooking surface over and use it as a griddle for eggs, pancakes and much, much more! The non stick surface also means that your clean up is a breeze! simply and easily wipe down any remaining foods with a moist dish cloth and you’re done! This grill is designed to be light weight and easily portable. You can easily take this reversible grill to your next vacation or getaway! The removable, adjustable temperature control accurately sets cooking temperature to achieve desired results when cooking a variety of foods. This grill offers a 15″ by 11″ cooking surface on both sides of the cooking surface panel. Which means you are getting both a 15″ griddle and a 15″ grill all in one.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Jgbp79web4ww Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!