956 reviews analysed
1. WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN 2,000-Watt Inverter Generator provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops, without all the noise of a regular generator. Produce up to 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of power. Our 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 51 decibels at quarter load, quieter than a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while camping, hunting, tailgating, and restoring backup power. The WEN 2000W Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This feature turns off the flow of fuel, allowing for the generator to use up the remaining fuel from the carburetor before automatically shutting down. This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics. The lightweight 39-pound design makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 7 hours of half-load run time. The fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V 14A NEMA 5-20R receptacles, one 12V 8.3A DC receptacle and two 5V USB ports. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the unnecessary usage of gasoline. Need more energy? Easily link up any two WEN inverter generators using a WEN Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown combine with the built-in overload protection and indicator lights to safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. Backed by a two-year warranty.
2. Champion 4000-Watt RV Ready DH Series Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design – 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life, No GFCI Outlets
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time – 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Parallel Ready – Increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100302 4000-Watt Digital Hybrid Open Frame Inverter Generator is one of the most innovative products on the market. Our advanced technology and innovative design will improve the way you power your life. Champion’s Digital Hybrid is 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional 3500-watt portable generator. We cut the noise level in half by integrating Quiet Technology digital inverter components. Then, we created an efficient mechanical design to decrease the overall footprint and weight by 20 percent. A quiet, lightweight addition to your RV and a cost-effective power solution, this Digital Hybrid inverter is smaller, quieter, lighter…BETTER! Champion’s recoil start features Cold Start Technology, plus the reliable 224cc Champion engine produces 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and runs for 17 hours at 25% load when the 2.9-gallon fuel tank is full. With a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than normal speech. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since our hybrid produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD). Our Quick Touch Panel offers fast access to controls, while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time to reduce electrical load. As the electrical load is reduced, the engine idles lower, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and higher fuel economy. The outlets in this RV Ready inverter include a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB adapter and battery-charging cables. The optional Parallel Kit, with included standard 50-amp RV outlet, provides a clip-on connection which allows you to increase output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters or digital hybrids. Buy this fully assembled CARB compliant inverter with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
3. Rainier R2200i Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator – 1800 Running & 2200 Peak – Gas Powered – CARB Compliant
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts
- Gasoline Powered
- Up to 13 Hours of Run Time
- Gasoline Powered
- 1.3 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Rainier 79cc OHV 4 Stroke Engine with Easy Access Recoil Start
- Features “Eco (Economy) Mode” for Conserving Energy and Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Super Quiet Operation
- Enjoy a Hushed Hum of as Low as 52 dBA While Providing A Stable Power Source for All Your Sensitive Electronics Such as Smartphones, Tablets, Televisions, and Computers (noise rating obtained at a distance of 7 meters in a controlled environment)
- Control Panel Includes Low Oil Alarm, Overload Alarm, and Output Indicator
- Two 5-20R 120V 20 AMP Household Outlets
- One 12V 15 AMP DC Outlet
- One Neutral Floating Grounding Port
- Stop and Reset Buttons
- Equipped with Built-In Handle at a Lightweight 44 Lbs.
- Ultra Compact and Portable to Make Transporting Your New Generator Effortless Wherever You Go
- EPA and CARB Compliant
- Versatile Choice for Home Use or Recreation Use Such as Power Outages, Camping, Outdoor Activities, Emergency Backup Power
- Backed By a 3-Year Limited Warranty
4. WEN 56475 4750-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start, CARB Compliant
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB &
- EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4750 surge watts and 3750 rated watts
- Please refer user manual for trouble shooting steps
5. WEN 56200i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- Extremely quiet operation is comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port
6. Generac 7117 GP2200i 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator – Parallel Ready
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities . From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, the GP2200i provides the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator is right for you. The parallel capability allows you to connect two units together to power your RV air conditioner, lights, cell phone (via USB port) and other portable appliances at the same time. 2 years limited warranty.
7. DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP4400E is powered by a 7.0HP DuroMax engine.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP4400E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Air-cooled 7 HP OHV Engine with electric start provides 3500 Watts of continuous power.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Generator Honeywell 5500E for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!