634 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell POPUP2200 Media Filter Replaces Aprilaire 2200 (MERV 11)
2. Honeywell POPUP2200, 20 x 25 x 6 inches – MERV 11 Replacement Filter for Aprilaire, Space-Gard
- Self assembly for easy installation
- Highly Efficient – Rated at MERV 11 efficiency
- No combs, pleat spacers or end caps
- Used with SpaceGard 2200, 2120, 2250, Lennox PMAC20, GeneralAire AC-1, Aprilaire 2200 21″x 25″x 5″
- Unique design offers an additional 1″ of filtration depth compared to standard cartridge replacement filters.
Honeywell POPUP2200 Pleated Filter Media. Replacement filter media fits Aprilaire or Space-Gard 2200 , 2120, 2250, Lennox PMAC20, GeneralAire AC-1. Approximately 20.25 x 24.25 x 5.87 Rated at MERV 11 This item ships collapsed and pops up when you open it. This enables them to be shipped for much less and take less space for storage.
3. Honeywell POPUP2200/U Popup Replacement Filter for Space-Guard 2200 Media Air Filter
4. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
5. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
6. BestAir A201-SGM-BOX11R Air Cleaning Furnace Filter with Cardboard Frame, MERV 11, For Aprilaire/SpaceGard 2200, 2250 (201) & Lennox PMAC-20C 24", 20" x 25" x 6", 2 Pack
- Filters out unwanted particles including dust lint, mold particles, pollen, bacteria, and virus carriers while allowing cleaner air to flow through
- Designed to perform with high efficiency and minimum pressure drop
- conserving energy and lowering costs to your HVAC system
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11
- generating better filtration and fewer particles and contaminants that pass through the filter
- Using our best tech and design, the BestAir Furnace Filter is manufactured to trap up to 95% of Airborne Particles from 0.3 to 10.0 microns
- Cpmpared to a standard 1″ fiberglass filter, this model is 25-30% more efficient when capturing large household particles passing through the filter
BestAir extreme allergens, pollen and dander air cleaning filter for aprilaire/spacegard and Lennox – 20 x 25 x 6 MERV 11. Optimized for aprilaire space Gard 20 x 25 x 6 (actual 19 3/4 x 24 1/4 x 6″). fits: aprilaire space Gard 2200, 2250 (201); Lennox pmac-20c 24 inch – includes Cardboard frame. Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens. Made in the USA.
7. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
8. Honeywell FC100A1011-2pk Media Filter, Genuine OEM Special (Pack of 2)
9. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 2200 Popup Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!