542 reviews analysed
1. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
2. Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/Magnet
Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH
3. Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH White Door / Window Transmitter w/ Magnet (2 Pack)
Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH
4. 2Pack – Honeywell/Ademco 5816LP Wireless Door/Window Sensor
Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today. SOLD IN 2 PACK – BRAND NEW, NOT IN BOX, PACKAGED FOR BULK DISTRIBUTION, NOT USED, REFURBISHED, OR DEFECTIVE. INCLUDES 2 SENSORS, 2 BATTERIES, 2 MAGNETS AND HARDWARE.REPACKAGED BRAND NEW ITEM.
5. Honeywell RCHSWDS1 Smart Home Security Access Sensor for Windows & Doors, White
- Easy, DIY installation – there are no screws or wires, just simple and fast installation
- 24/7 alerts – get alerts day or night, sent straight to your phone
- 4-Year battery life – the battery lasts up to 4 years* so you rarely have to worry about changing it. (*Battery life based on typical usage.)
- Highly sensitive detection – detects movement of less than an inch so you know when a window or door is open even slightly
- Completely wireless – communicates wirelessly and efficiently using Honeywell secure wise link protocol
- Tamper-proof – the tamper-proof smart technology discretely monitors windows and doors, providing alerts when they open an inch or more
- All Honeywell smart home security accessories require a connection to the Honeywell camera base station
- Honeywell Smart Home Security Base Station Required
6. Honeywell 5816 Wireless Transmitter
Ademco Honeywell 5816 Door and Window Transmitter 5816 Wireless Two-zone Transmitter. Features a built-in reed switch and tamper. Includes battery. requires 1ea 5899 magnet. Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5816 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5816 has the best performance of any transmitters available today. Dimensions: 3-1/16”H x 1-9/16”W x 1-3/16”D Protect Your Family or Business Today and Let the Home Security Store Free, Friendly Support Team help you Design and Install your Security System!
7. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
8. Door Alarm Replacement Magnet – Magnet for Surface-Mount Wireless or Wired Door or Window Sensors for Home Security Alarms – Replaces Preexisting House Door & Window Security Alarm Sensor Magnet
- ✔️ FULLY COMPATIBLE – These magnets can replace preexisting magnets for your home window and door security sensor. These replacement magnets can be installed on doors, windows, and many other objects that open and close.
- ✔️ EASY INSTALLATION – Magnets come with strong 3M VHB adhesive for secure and simple installation. 3M VHB adhesive works on most surfaces including aluminum, steel, glass, plastics, and painted and powder-coated surfaces.
- ✔️ SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS – Magnet mounts near your door alarm or window alarm security sensor (sensor not included) and enables sensors to send signals to home security panels when moved away from or close to the magnet.
- ✔️ AFFORDABLE – Home security products can be expensive. This is one alternative to saving money on replacement security contact sensors. No need to purchase a new contact sensor if the magnet is lost. Simply purchase this and replace!
- ✔️ SATISFACTION PROMISED – Our home security and smart home products and accessories are made to ensure high quality performance. Please contact us for any issues and we will be sure to address any concerns promptly.
9. 7939WG-WH – Ademco Surface Mount Contacts (White)
Traditional 39 style surface mountAll accessories includedStandard gap: 1.0 in. (25mm)
This protective device monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows.
Alarm Contact switches are magnetic switches used to protect doors and windows for the most part. Doors are the most common place of entry and should be protected by your alarm system. The Home Security Store always recommends contacting every perimeter door in your home or business.
10. Honeywell 951WG-WH Stubby Recessed Magnetic Contact Switch
- 1 in. long magnet, it is ideal for casement windows, sliding windows and thin frame applications
- More powerful Alnico 8 magnet for up to 7/16 in. (11mm) gap
- 1 foot zip cord leads are standard
- Monitors the opening and closure of doors and windows
- Can be added to a wireless home security system with video surveillance cameras and more
With a 7/8 long magnet, the 951WG is ideal for casement windows, sliding windows, and other thin frame applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Ademco Door Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!