921 reviews analysed
1. Victor Heavy-Duty Sonic PestChaser Pro Rodent Repeller M792 (not available in HI or NM)
- Plug-in pest-repelling device works on mice, rats, and other rodents
- Ideal for use in large rooms including kitchens, garages, attics, and basements
- 6-foot cord enables ideal placement anywhere in the room
- Produces a high-frequency ultrasound to repel rodents
- Frequency is inaudible to people and non-rodent pets
The Victor Heavy-Duty Sonic Pest Chaser Rodent Repeller emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. With more than 2 times the power output of standard ultrasonic pest control units, this PestChaser is ideal for use in larger rooms, such as kitchens, garages, attics and basements. A 6 ft. cord enables ideal placement. The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor Sonic PestChaser. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly. It’s kinder than traps, safer than poisons when used as directed, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of, so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents. Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.
With more than twice the power of standard ultrasonic rodent control units, the Victor Heavy-Duty Sonic PestChaser is one of the most powerful electronic pest control devices on the market. Use the PestChaser to repel rodents safely, economically, and effectively with high-frequency sound waves. Get rid of rodents without any messy traps to empty. The 6-foot power cord allows for ideal placement. You won’t hear a thing, and you won’t have to worry anymore about rodents in your home. The Heavy-Duty PestChaser is inexpensive to use, long lasting, and safe for you and for your pets.
Simply plug the unit into any standard wall outlet, and you’re done. View larger.
The high-frequency ultrasound prompts rats to leave without causing them harm.
Easily and Effectively Rids Your Home of Mice and Rats
No fuss or mess–the Victor Heavy-Duty Sonic PestChaser does all the work. Just plug the 6-foot power cord into regular wall outlet and then place the unit in the ideal location. Field tests conducted for the Canadian Registration showed a marked reduction in rodent activity in an average of 6 to 10 days. The PestChaser’s high-frequency ultrasound doesn’t kill rodents, but rather creates an environment that is uncomfortable for them, so they simply leave. Its complex, non-repetitive frequency features multiple peaks between 32 and 62 kHz, so rodents don’t have the chance to get used to the sound.
Safe for You and Your Pets
The ultrasonic sound waves are completely inaudible to people, dogs, cats, birds, and fish (PestChaser should not be used around pet rodents). Since you won’t hear anything, a red LED light behind the speaker grill lets you know that the PestChaser is working properly. The Heavy-Duty PestChaser is kinder than traps and safer than poison. By eliminating the need to empty traps, PestChaser minimizes human contact with disease-bearing rodents.
One Unit Covers an Average Room
This device is ideal for large-sized rooms, including kitchens, garages, attics, and basements. Ultrasonic sound cannot go around corners or penetrate hard surfaces like furniture, cabinets, walls, or ceilings. You will need one PestChaser unit for each room where you have a rodent problem.
Inexpensive and Long-Lasting
The Heavy-Duty PestChaser costs less than one cent a day to operate on a 24-hour basis, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it plugged in at all times. The estimated service life of each unit is 5 to 7 years, and many PestChasers are still working after 10 or more years. Throughout that time, no adjustment or service is ever required.
What’s in the Box
2. Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller with AC Outlet and Night Light (Pack of 3)
Fast and Effective, Help Repel Mice rats, spiders, ants, roaches, No Harmful chemicals, Includes LED indicator light to let you know waves are working
3. Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier, Black
- Invisible cool moisture relieves dry air discomforts in medium-size rooms
- Break-resistant tank with wide opening is easy to fill and clean
- Adjustable output with 2 speed settings
- runs up to 18 hours on the low setting
- Included wicking filter removes minerals from water for reduced white dust in hard water areas
The Honeywell Evaporative Cool Moisture Humidifier provides filtered invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomforts in your home. This humidifier features quiet operation ideal for bedrooms. The removable 0.8-gallon water tank is break-resistant and has a wide opening that makes it easy to fill and clean. The air humidifier also has two speed settings and can run for up to 18 hours on the low setting. This Honeywell cool mist humidifier includes a wicking filter that removes minerals from water, reducing white dust in hard water areas and providing clean moisture output. To ensure optimal product performance, use only genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter Model HC-888 (Filter C), which inhibits up to 99.99 percent of mold growth on the filter.
4. Honeywell Easy to Care Removable Top Fill Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, White with Demineralization Cartridge, Multi
- Filter-free humidifier for medium-large rooms creates visible cool mist
- Removable top-fill tank with large opening is easy to fill at the sink or with a pitcher
- Helps reduce white dust, a deposit of minerals caused by hard water
- Replace every 20-30 fillings, depending on usage and water quality
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Ultrasonic Pest for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!