792 reviews analysed
1. Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast, 72 Count (3 Boxes of 24 Pods)
2. Amazon Brand – 100 Ct. Solimo Dark Roast Coffee Pods, Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
- 100 Dark Roast coffee pods
- Blend of select coffees from Latin America, Africa and Indonesia
- Full-bodied coffee with a hearty punch but mild acidity for a smooth finish
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
3. Starbucks Pike Place Roast Medium Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 4 boxes of 24 (96 total K-Cup pods)
- Starbucks Pike Place Roast is well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouth feel
- Medium-roasted coffees are smooth and balanced with rich, approachable flavors
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- Includes 4 boxes of 24 for a total of 96 individual K-Cup pods of Starbucks Pike Place Roast Coffee
4. McCafe Premium Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods, 84 Count
5. Maxwell House House Blend Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods, 84 Count
6. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Pumpkin Spice Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Light Roast Coffee, 72 Count
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It’s where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It’s where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We’re driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: Celebrate fall with the aromatic, warm, and creamy flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. The perfect way to savor fall’s crisp, cool days.
- ROAST: Light roast, caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
The mountains are a special place. It’s where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It’s where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We’re driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there. Celebrate fall with the aromatic, warm, and creamy flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. The perfect way to savor fall’s crisp, cool days. These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher. What does being 100% responsibly sourced coffee mean? Responsibly Sourced means the coffee we purchase is grown and sold in adherence to a credible sourcing program that aligns with our company Responsible Sourcing Guidelines. Our coffee will be 100% responsibly sourced by the end of 2020.
7. Peet’s Coffee Organic Alma De La Tierra, Dark Roast, 60 Count Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Pods for Keurig Coffee Maker
- ORGANIC ALMA DE LA TIERRA: Alma de la Tierra is Spanish for Soul of the Earth, and the “soul” of this coffee is found in the high-altitude regions of Latin America, where we work with the finest organic farms from Guatemala to Colombia. Sweet citrus, smooth, chocolate notes
- COFFEES FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
INCOMPARABLE ORGANICS: To be considered by Peet’s, an organic coffee must not only pass USDA organic certification; it must meet our own exacting standards for quality and taste. Our deep commitment to the cup always means coffees of exceptional flavor, including the finest organic coffee you can brew.
8. Newman’s Own Organics Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods Newman’s Special Blend Medium Roast Coffee, 72 Count (6 Boxes of 12 Pods)
- Tasting Notes: A hearty, full bodied blend of medium and dark roasts. Bold yet refined. Strong, yet smooth
- Product Details: This is a Medium Roast Coffee, that is Fair Trade Certified, USDA Organic and Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K Cup packs, totaling 72 K Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and cafand#233 style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration Free Packaging
- Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- A hearty, full-bodied blend of medium and dark roasts
- Bold yet refined
- Strong, yet smooth
- Medium roast coffee
- Fair trade certified coffee, USDA organic, kosher (u)
- Keurig quality: if it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality
- In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig k-cup packs
- The Keurig difference: whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and cafe style beverages
9. Gevalia Dark Royal Roast Coffee Keurig K Cup Pods (72 Count, 4 Boxes of 18)
10. 100% Colombian for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 200 Count Victor Allen’s Coffee Medium Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods
- Includes 200 single serve instant coffee pods for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 brewers
- Roasted, grinded and produced in the USA
- A classic coffee that is mild, smooth and sure to please in every sip.
- Blended and roasted in the USA
- Single serve cups compatible with Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0, patented single serve cup technology
- Kosher certification: this product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Coffees Around The World for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!