Finding your suitable readers for laptop cooler antec is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop cooler antec including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
921 reviews analysed
1. Antec USB-Powered Notebook Cooler
From the Manufacturer
Chill out and keep your notebook running trouble-free for longer with the cooling protection of the Antec Notebook Cooler Classic. Designed to fit under your notebook or laptop, the stylish Cooler reduces the wear on your notebook through its cooling aluminum surface, while two, built-in horizontal blowers quietly whisk heat away. Compatible with Macs and PC notebooks measuring up to 15 inches, the Cooler uses a USB connector, eliminating the need for batteries or power adapters.
Cool Down your Notebook and Keep it Running Longer
Heat buildup can shorten the life of your notebook; cooling it helps it run longer and more reliably. The Antec Notebook Cooler Classic conducts heat away from your notebook’s delicate components, reducing the risk of heat-related instability. Protect your notebook with the dependable Cooler.
Designed with two, double ball-bearing fans that quietly draw cool air in and exhaust hot air out, the Cooler efficiently whisks heat away from your notebook. Running in near silence, the Cooler operates without added noise or distracting sounds.
The Cooler features a sleek, aluminum surface combined with a streamlined design that blends with the look of your notebook or Mac. Choose between the black or pearl finish. Running cool and smooth never looked better.
No Batteries or Power Adapters Required
The low-power USB connector (provided) is all you’ll need to plug in your Cooler and chill down your notebook, eliminating the hassle of extra batteries and power cords. In addition, the low power consumption reduces energy usage, avoiding a drain on your notebook battery.
The Antec Notebook Cooler Classic is backed by a manufacturer’s three-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Notebook Cooler Classic and USB cable.
Notebook Coolers (Standard)
|Ideal for||All users||Gamers||All users|
|Fans||2 x 70mm||1 x 200mm||1 x 110mm|
|Life||20,000 hours||50,000 hours||20,000 hours|
|0.9″ x 13″ x 11.2″||2.6″ x 16.8″ x 11.6″||1.7″ x 13.0″ x 11.0″|
|Weight||1.6 lbs||4.7 lbs||1.1 lbs|
2. Notebook Cooler S
From the Manufacturer
Compact and portable, the Antec Notebook Cooler To Go delivers effective cooling power to your notebook or laptop while on the road. Featuring a quiet operation and the choice of two cooling speeds, this versatile accessory reduces heat buildup, helping extend the life of your notebook. The USB-powered cooler eliminates the need to carry additional batteries or power adapters. Lightweight and easy to pack, you’ll take everywhere.
Designed for Travel
The Antec Notebook Cooler To Go is the simple solution for cooling your notebook while on the road. Featuring a compact and lightweight design, it packs away easily. Keep your notebook cool, whether in the office or on the road, with the Cooler To Go.
Choice of Cooling Levels
With two quiet, ball-bearing fans, the Cooler To Go features an adjustable, two-speed switch. Choose from maximum cooling or minimum noise. At either setting, you’ll effectively cool your notebook by increasing airflow and decreasing heat, protecting your investment over the long-term.
A USB cable (provided) is all that’s needed to plug in your Cooler To Go and chill down your notebook, eliminating the hassle of extra batteries and power cords.
The two fans’ double ball-bearing design ensures a quiet operation, so you won’t be distracted by loud fan noise. Choose between the low setting that runs quietest, and the high setting that provides more cooling action.
The Antec Notebook Cooler To Go is backed by a manufacturer’s three-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Notebook Cooler To Go and USB cable.
Notebook Coolers (Portable)
|Laptop Size||Up to 17″||Up to 14″||Up to 19″|
|Fans||1 unit 80mm||none||2 units 80 x 15mm|
|1.0″ x 9.0″ x 4.8″||Open: 1.1″ x 10.6″ x 9.4″
Closed: 0.4″ x 10.6″ x 9.0″
|1.2″ x 10.2″ x 3.75″|
|Weight||0.4 lbs||0.7 lbs||0.59 lbs|
3. Antec ISK 300-150 Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case with 150 Watt Power Supply, Quiet 80mm Side Fan Pre-Installed, 3 Drive Bays and Mini-ITX Motherboard Support
- 3 drive bays with an external 5.25″ slim optical bay and two internal 2.5″ HDD bays.
- Default cooling system with a side 80mm TriCool 3-speed exhaust fan.
- Convenient front ports with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x eSATA and audio in/out buttons.
- Mini-ITX case designed to work with the Mini-ITX motherboards
- A stable 150-watt power supply delivers ample power for all your components.
4. Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro Series EA650G Pro 650W Semi-Modular, 80 Plus Gold, 120mm Silent Fan, PhaseWave Design, 7 Year Warranty
- 650W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 650 watts of continuous power supply for all hardware components.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified – 80 PLUS Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency to reduce your electricity bill.
- Whisper-Quiet Fan – Default 120mm silent fan with long lifetime, optimized by Thermal Manager for optimal heat and noise management.
- High Performance – Engineered with high-quality Japanese capacitors with 99% +12V for DC to DC stability and maximum CPU & GPU support.
- CircuitShield Protection – Industry-level protection with Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), No Load Operation (NLO), Brown-Out Protection (BOP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) and Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP).
- 7 Years Guarantee – Backed by Antec Quality 7 year warranty, you can get unlimited access to Antec’s incomparable technical support and customer service.
- Technical Features – 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU, semi-modular cable management and ATX12V 2.4 compatibility.
The EA650G Pro features 650 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antecs renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection – backed by our seven year Antec Quality , making it the easy choice for builders who want to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system. Features and Specifications* 650W Continuous Power – 650W of Continuous Power from Antec* 80 PLUS GOLD certified – Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill* AQ7 – Antec Quality 7-year * 120 mm Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime* 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support * Semi-modular cable management – Improves airflow and reduces clutter * 99% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support * PhaseWave™ Design-A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology * Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat &noise management* CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections: – Over Current Protection (OCP), – Over Voltage Protection (OVP), – Under Voltage Protection (UVP), – Short Circuit Protection (SCP), – Over Power Protection (OPP), – No Load Operation (NLO), – Brown-Out Protection (BOP), – Over Temperature Protection (OTP)- Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP)* Heavy-duty Caps – High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability andregulation* ErP Lot 6: 2013 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
5. Antec P101 Silent Performance Series Mid-Tower PC Computer Case with Sound Dampening Panels, 4 X 120/140mm Cooling Fans Pre-Installed
- Silent Mid-tower ATX PC case with sound dampening top/front/side panels and quiet computing technology.
- Supports 11 drive bays with 5.25” ODD bay x 1, 3.5” HDD/2.5” SSD x 8 and dedicated 2.5” SSD x 2.
- 4 x 120/140mm cooling fans pre-installed in front and rear
- up to 4 fan mounts with the maximum of 360mm radiator support for better cooling.
- Easy I/O panel with power/reset buttons, fan speed controller, Audio/mic ports, 2 x USB 2.0/2 x USB 3.0 with white LED light.
- Supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboards with ample routing holes for cables, Max 180mm CPU Cooler height, 450mm graphic card and 290mm PSU length.
Functionality and sleek minimalism blend seamlessly in the P101 Silent, a mid-tower ATX case with a well-crafted exterior and a practical internal configuration. The P101 Silent ATX case is engineered to satisfy both performance and silence seekers while ensuring a great building experience with high-end hardware configurations.
Features and Specifications
* Dimensions: 527x232x506mm (DWH)
* Form Factor: Mid Tower
* Materials: 0.8 mm SPCC + Plastic
* Mainboard Support: E-ATX, ATX,Micro-ATX,ITX
* Front Access & Controls: USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, MIC/AUDIO(HD), Power, Reset, Fan Speed * Controller (High/Stop/Low)
* Side Panel: Sound-Dampening Panels
* Expansion Slots: 8
* Drive Bays: 11
* Cooling Support:
– Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm(Installed from inside only)
– Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
– Included Fans: 3 x 120mm in Front & 1 x 140mm fan in rear
* Radiator Support
– Front: ≤ 360mm
– Rear: ≤ 140mm
– MB Tray Clearance: ≤ 25mm
– Max GPU Length: ≤ 450mm
– Max CPU Cooler Height: ≤ 180mm
– PSU Support: ≤ 290mm
– Dust Filter: Front/Bottom
6. Antec Gaming Series Three Hundred Two Mid-Tower PC/Gaming Computer Case with 9 Tool-Less Drive Bays, 2 SSD, 120/140mm Fans x 2 Pre-Installed, 4 Fan Mounts for ATX, M-ATX and Mini-ITX
- Advanced cooling system with two TwoCool fans pre-installed and 4 fan mounts. A side 120mm fan to cool graphics cards and another 120mm fan behind motherboard.
- 9 tool-less 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays with two dedicated 2.5” SSD
- 8 expansion slots for system flexibility.
- Washable PSU air filter and front intake filter to top it off
- maximum flexibility with top water cooling grommets for custom water loop option and an enlarged CPU cutout.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboard
- convenient front ports including two USB 3.0 with an internal connector and audio in/out.
- Dimension (HxWxD): 513mm x 229mm x 471mm
- 318mm max video card size.
Built for high-end gaming, the Three Hundred Two was created specifically to run the PC’s newest, biggest titles! Designed to appeal to the gamer in all of us without breaking the bank, the Three Hundred Two is built for the ultimate player’s experience. With an enlarged CPU cutout, two USB 3.0 ports, nine tool-less drive bays and eight expansion slots, everything’s all set for you to create your perfect system. To keep your dream machine running smoothly, the Three Hundred Two comes with an equally impressive cooling system made up of top and rear TwoCool fans, a perforated front bezel and top water cooling grommets. If you’re upgrading for the next blockbuster or just looking for an affordable case, the Three Hundred Two should more than suit your needs!
Features and Specifications
* Model: Three Hundred Two
* Unit Dimensions: 513 mm (H) x 229 mm (W) x 471 mm (D)
* Maximum video card size: 12.5” (318 mm) maximum video card size
* Case Type: Mid-Tower
* Front Ports: Two USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector * Audio In/Out
* Cooling SystemCase Type: * One 120 mm rear TwoCool™ fan * One 140 mm top TwoCool™ fan * Two 120 mm front intake fans (optional) * One 120 mm side intake fan (optional) * One 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
* Drive Bays: * Three 5.25” tool-less drive bays * Two 2.5” drive bays (dedicated) * Six 3.5” tool-less drive bays
* Motherboard Support: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
* CPU Cutout: Enlarged CPU Cutout
* Color(s): Black
* Weight: * Net Weight 15.3 lb (6.9 kg) * Gross Weight 18.7 lb (8.5 kg)
* Expansion Slots: 8 expansion slots
In the Box
* Three Hundred Two Mid-Tower PC/Gaming Computer Case
* Hard drive brackets
* Cable ties
* Motherboards and drive screws
* User manual
* Information of online survey
* Warranty guide
7. Antec Dark Avenger DA601 E-ATX Mid Tower Case/ARGB Motherboard Sync/Tempered Glass/Prizm 120 ARGB Fan Included
- ARGB Front Panel 4 LED strips front panel easy to be controlled by a single button
- Pre-Installed ARGB Fan Comes with a Prizm ARGB fan provides stronger thermal performance
- Full-Screen View Display your eye-catching build with the crystal-clear glass panel
- High Water-Cooling Capability Ample room for both AIO and custom loop configurations
- Inbuilt LED Controller Connect the 3-pin module with the motherboard for 16 8 million custom colors
Antec now brings you its brand-new series of gaming cases Dark Avenger DA601 AKA the Prime Dark Avenger This case represents a new design for future gaming experiences With one simple press you can have access to all the LEDs of your entire build The high-tech front-panel design makes your build shine like a superhero in the night It has also been made to provide ample room for you to equip it with large high-end PC components Simply put DA601 cases allow you to conquer the endless gaming war
8. Antec Dapper Dark Phantom DP301M Black Steel/ARGB Lighting/Tempered Glass Side Panel Compact Micro-ATX Gaming Case
- ARGB Minimalism: Sleek and sharp design for simple gaming style
- LED Mode I/O Button: Controls the colors and modes of the LED strip in the front.Materials:SPCC & Plastic
- Water-Cooling Ready: Supports 1 x280 mm in the front and 1 x 120 mm in the rear
- Full-Screen View: Display your eye-catching build with the crystal-clear glass panel
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, ITX
The DP301M is the micro-ATX version of Antec’s new gaming series—Dark Phantom. Being the more dapper Dark Phantom, the DP301M maintains excellent quality and the capability of being equipped with high-performance components. It may be small and light but every detail of this case has been carefully designed. The ARGB boomerang front-panel design represents agility and speed in the gaming realm. Antec’s DP301M is the perfect choice for gamers to enter the gaming world.
9. Antec Low Profile AV Component Cooler for Media PC Home Theater Products PC, Personal Computer
The soundscience a/v cooler protects your home audio/video equipment by guarding the components of your home theater system against overheating. Simply place the a/v cooler on top of your hottest component and let its fans suck air up and away, keeping the device cool. Cools All Your Home Audio/Video Equipment. The soundscience a/v cooler is designed for home entertainment setups that involve multiple audio/video components that run the risk of becoming overheated. The cooler can be placed on top of stacked components such as CD changers, DVD players, tuners, or amps. It effectively cools the components underneath by taking in hot air with its two fans and expelling it through the back vents. And the sturdy, carbon-glass construction with aluminum top deck creates an ideal platform for stacking components.
10. Antec HCG850 Gold Power Supply 850 Watts 80 Plus Gold PSU with 120mm Silent FDB Fan, Full Modular, Japanese Capacitors, Active PFC, 10 Years Support, ATX12V 2.4
- 850W Stable Power Supply – Continuous 850 watts of stable output with 92% maximum energy efficiency, 80 PLUS Gold certified.
- FDB Fan – The 120mm whisper-quiet fluid-dynamic bearing FDB fan with Zero RPM Manager achieves high airflow for longevity, durability and silence.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors – Premium internal components to ensure tight DC stability, long-term reliability and solid power delivery.
- CircuitShield – Heavy-duty protection that includes OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP and NLO.
- Premium Features – Antec Quality 10 years warranty
- full modular cabling system
- server-class full-bridge LLC design
- 99% +12V output, 28(18+10) pin MBU socket and ATX12V 2.4 compatibility.
Antec HCG850 Gold Power Supply is a great choice for basic system builds or computer upgrades. The 120mm FDB silent fan controlled by Zero RPM Manager expands the PSU lifespan and reduces noise even when you push the system hard. The full modular cabling system allows you to only use cables you need for improved airflow, while the 80 PLUS Gold certified efficiency means less excess heat and reduced power bills. Thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors, active PFC and CircuitShield industrial-level protections, the Antec HCG850 Gold power supply offers unparalleled stability, performance and reliability.
Features and Specifications
* Model: HCG850 Gold
* Type: ATX 12V 2.4
* Modular: Fully Modular
* Dimension (W x L x H): 140(L)*150(W)*86(H) mm
* Warranty: 10 years
* Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC ±10%
* Input Current: 10A-6A
* Input Frequency Range: 50Hz-60Hz
* PFC: Active PFC (>0.9 typical)
* Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
* Efficiency: 92% Typically
* Protection: OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP/OTP/SIP/NLO
* Output Capacity: 850W
* Operation Temperature: 0~40°C
* Fan: 120mm FDB Fan
* Certifications: 80 Plus Gold
* Connector: 1 x MB 24(20+4) Pin, 2 x 8(4+4) Pin EPS 12V, 6 x 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E, 10 x SATA, 5 x Molex, 1 x FDD
* Net Weight: 2.46Kg
* Gross Weight: 3.77Kg
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Cooler Antec for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!