Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo ergonomic keyboard in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo ergonomic keyboard in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo ergonomic keyboard which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
722 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo 73p5220 External Wired USB Preferred Pro USA Keyboard ( 41A5289, 89P8530)
- Lenovo Preferred Pro USB Keyboard .
- Quiet 104-key full-size layout (includes three Windows keys)
- Compatible with any computer that uses USB connection
- Quiet 104-key full-size layout (includes three Windows keys)
- Common Windows shortcuts are highlighted on key skirts helps improve productivity
The ThinkPad and ThinkCentre high-quality keyboard tradition continues with this general purpose USB keyboard. This Preferred Pro USB Keyboard is very similar to those that come standard with ThinkCentre desktop systems. It is also compatible with USB enabled ThinkPad notebook systems and docks.
2. Lenovo Preferred Pro II Wired External USB Keyboard ( 4X30M86879) Factory Sealed Retail Product For USA
- Lenovo Preferred Pro II Wired External USB Keyboard ( 4X30M86879) Factory Sealed Retail Product For USA / English.
- Lenovo Standard Wired External Full Size Keybiard. It is configurable 104/105/106/107/109 key layout with languages according to customer requirement.Standard keys life cycle: 10 million clicks under normal operation. (6 cycle/second, 15-20 lbs.).
- Three operation mode LEDs located on right upper corner will be activated individually or in combination according to definition compatible with USB 2.0.
- The three indicators have the nomenclature Number Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock. This Keyboard Replaces part # 73p5220.
- All The keys in QWERTY and NUMPAD sections are rubber dome switch keys Adjustable tilt legs. The keyboard will be compatible with all operating systems that are Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and XP for both 32bit and 64bit, Linux (can’t support hotkey) .
3. Lenovo ThinkPad Compact USB Keyboard with TrackPoint – US English
the Thinkpad Compact Usb Keyboard With Trackpoint (0b47190) Is A Legendary, Award-winning, Full Size Slim Keyboard With Island Style Keys Design.to Provide A Seamless User Experience, This New Island Style Keyboard Is Mirroring The Same Design, Functions And Technical Specifications Of The Thinkpad. The Thinkpad Compact Keyboard Incorporates Scissor Lift Key Mechanism To Ensure Great Ergonomics And Comfort. Larger Keys As Well As More Space Between Keys Help Maximize Preciseness For A Higher Quality All Day Typing Experience
4. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard (LXM-00001)
- Exceptional comfort. Work all day, with reduced risk of fatigue and injury, on our Ergonomist-approved design.
- Excellent support. Improved cushion and ergonomically tested palm rest covered in premium fabric provides all-day comfort and promotes a neutral wrist posture.
- Be more productive with built-in shortcuts, including dedicated keys for office 365,* emojis, search, easy access to media controls, and more.
- Designed to last — wired for reliable speed and accuracy.
- Crunch numbers Fast, with a dedicated integrated pad.
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10, Limited functionality Windows 8.1/7 (Office and Emoji keys have no function)
Work in comfort All day. Microsoft ergonomic keyboard reduces fatigue and delivers a slim, refined design with split keyboard and improved cushion and palm rest — Plus time-saving integrated number pad and dedicated shortcut keys. Wired design for reliable speed and accuracy over the long haul. Optimize your ergonomic workspace by pairing with the Microsoft ergonomic mouse.
5. Lenovo Preferred Pro USB Keyboard English
Preferred Pro USB Keyboard English
6. Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
- Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
- Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
- Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
7. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
8. Kensington Pro Fit Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard – Black (K75401US)
- Split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt positions hands wrists and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption security delivers the flexibility of 2 4 GHz and Bluetooth 4 0 LE with Government-grade encryption
- Quiet keys means typing is smooth easy and non-disruptive
- Spill-proof keys make cleanup fast and easy
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2 4GHz Bluetooth and off for best battery life
9. Lenovo Tablet 10 Keyboard US English – English (US) – TouchPad – Compatible with Tablet – Mechanical – Black
Lenovo Tablet 10 Keyboard is a full-size, mechanical keyboard custom made for the Lenovo Tablet 10. Simply snapping the keyboard onto the Lenovo Tablet 10 improves productivity without sacrificing mobility. It also has two USB-A ports for connecting and charging various small devices, plus a precision touchpad that utilises pinch-to-zoom and multi-finger gestures. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited. Manufacturer Part Number: 4Y40R20837. Brand Name: Lenovo. Product Name: Tablet 10 Keyboard US English. Product Type: Keyboard. [Keyboard/Keypad] Keyswitch Technology: Mechanical. Localization: English (US). [Pointing Device] Pointing Device Type: TouchPad. [Physical Characteristics] Color: Black. [Miscellaneous] Device Supported: Tablet.
10. Lenovo Professional Ultraslim Combo Keyboard and Mouse, Wireless, Long Battery Life, Adjustable 3200 DPI Mouse, 2.4 GHz Via Shared Nano USB Receiver, GX30T11591, Iron Grey
- Minimalist design, flawless comfort – This PC keyboard and Mouse combo are easy on the eyes and easy to use, thanks to their ergonomic design. The careful placement of the keys and buttons On the full-size keyboard and three-button mouse make for long-lasting, pain-free use
- Durable yet compact – at just 12 mm (0.47″), the keyboard is thinner than a Penny, but surprisingly sturdy. The mouse is just as compact and comfortable too. Both come with a 1-year warranty
- Hassle-free, like a true professional – the single 2.4 GHz RF Nano USB wireless dongle is all you need to get started
- Staying focused is simple – the keyboard’s 3-month Rechargeable battery and the mouse’s 12-month AAA battery keep you working without worry
- Everything you need – the Lenovo professional Ultra slim combo keyboard and Mouse both feature auto-sleep, on/off buttons, and battery status lights. A Micro USB charging cable and 2 AAA batteries included
Professionals get the job done on time, and in Style. The Lenovo professional Ultra slim wireless Combo is a stylish, reliable Combo for true experts. Combining an exceptionally thin USB keyboard and adjustable 3200 DPI mouse, This pair was crafted to be as reliable and good looking as the pros who use them. This Windows keyboard and mouse are ideal for executives who want to reduce desk clutter, home offices where space is at a premium, and any location where a stylish, sleek look is valued.
measuring just 12 mm thick – less than the diameter of a penny – this 2.5 zone rechargeable keyboard does its job without hogging space. The Ultra slim mouse features a 12-month AAA battery life to keep you working without stress. Both connect quickly with a single NAND USB wireless receiver, saving you valuable port space for additional peripherals.
– 2.4 GHz radio frequency via NAND USB receiver (shared receiver with mouse)
– Windows 10
– Windows 7
– supported PC with USB-A port
– x-direction key pitch: 19.05 mm>- y-direction key pitch: 19.05 mm
– keyboard key lifecycle: up to 10 million clicks
– sensor: Red Optical sensor>- scrolling: 2-Way scrolling (up, down)
– number of Buttons: 3 (left, Right, scroll)
– button life: up to 6 million clicks for left and right buttons
– Type: 420 mAh li-ion Battery>- battery life: up to 3 months in single full charged>- charging time: 2.5 hours>- Charging cable: Micro USB cable (included in box)
– Type: 2 x AAA alkaline battery>- battery life: up to 12 months>- charging time: 2.5 hours>- Charging cable: Micro USB cable (included in box)
– adjustable DPI (800, 1600, 3200)
dimensions (w x D x H)
– (mm): 415 x 121 x 12
– (inches): 16.33″ X 4.76″ X 0.47″
– (mm): 107 x 56 x 32
– (inches): 4.21″ X 2.2″ X 1.26″
– starting at 1.3 lbs (590 g)
mouse (with batteries)
– starting at 0.19 lbs (86 g)
charging cable length
– 1.8 M
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Ergonomic Keyboard for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!