980 reviews analysed
1. CURT 51110 Venturer Electric Trailer Brake Controller
- RELIABLE SAFETY. The Venturer electric trailer brake controller offers safe, dependable operation, increasing trailer brake pressure as you depress the vehicle brake pedal and bringing the vehicle and trailer to a smooth stop.
- EASY TO USE. This trailer brake controller features an easy-to-read, ramp-up LED display to monitor brake operation. It also has a simple, reliable design with no internal moving parts and no leveling required.
- POWERFUL. The simple controls of the Venturer brake controller enable powerful brake operation, featuring a manual brake slider button, an adjustable power toggle and adjustable ramp time.
- VERSATILE. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 3 axles (2 to 6 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems.
- SIMPLE SETUP. This electric brake controller quickly plugs into your vehicle using a CURT vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It comes with an adjustable mounting bracket and can be mounted at any angle, anywhere on the dash of your vehicle for optimal visibility.
The Venturer is a compact, easy-to-set-up time-based brake controller. It can be mounted at any angle and has an automatic power level adjustment feature. It can operate one to three axles at a time, meaning two to six brakes, and has an LED display for monitoring brake pressure. Venturer is compatible with anti-lock brakes, cruise control and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This CURT trailer brake controller is designed to work with quick plugs so it can readily plug into your vehicle’s original equipment socket. It also includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
2. Reese Towpower 74378 Pilot Brake Controller
3. CURT 51170 Spectrum Original Equipment Style, Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller, Proportional
- FACTORY LOOK. The Spectrum trailer brake controller is designed to mount onto the dash of your vehicle and integrate with the other controls like a factory brake controller. It allows you to control and monitor all brake settings using a simple but powerful push-button rotary knob with 10 tri-color LEDs.
- HIDDEN MAIN MODULE. To maintain powerful trailer brake operation without obstructing your vehicle dash, the computer module of this brake controller is separate from the control knob and can be mounted out of sight. The knob can be mounted on your dash with a drill mount or surface adhesive mount.
- INTELLIGENT BRAKING. This trailer brake controller operates with an integrated circuit called a triple-axis accelerometer. This circuit detects motion on three planes and provides braking power accordingly. Up or down a hill, Spectrum offers safe, smooth, responsive braking.
- EASY ADJUSTMENT. The Spectrum electric brake controller is highly adjustable to accommodate different vehicles, trailers and loads. The push-button knob offers easily accessible manual override whenever needed, and it features driver-selectable power output.
- SIMPLE SETUP. The Spectrum electric trailer brake controller easily plugs into your vehicle using a vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It also has automatic leveling and calibration. It can be used with trailers with 1 to 4 axles (2 to 8 brakes) and is fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems.
The CURT Spectrum trailer brake controller provides powerful brake operation while maintaining a clean, consistent OE look and feel on the dash of your vehicle. It is comprised of a main module and a separate user interface. This interface is a simple rotary knob with a push-button and ten tri-color LEDs to control and monitor all trailer brake activity. It also features a triple-axis accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops on any grade. The separated module and interface of the Spectrum brake controller allow it to integrate with the vehicle unlike any other. The main module can be mounted behind the dash and completely out of sight. The separate rotary knob provides a sleek, subtle interface that mounts on the dash of the vehicle wherever desired. It features ten LEDs with three colors each (red, green and blue) to indicate trailer brake activity and power adjustment. The rotary knob and integrated push-button allow for simple and effective operation of the control settings and manual adjustment. The Spectrum trailer brake controller offers superior safety and helps protect the life of your vehicle and trailer with its advanced triple-axis accelerometer. This integrated circuit detects the motion of the vehicle and trailer when making stops and applies the precise amount of brake power for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The three axes of the circuit also enable the brake control to compensate when going up or down a hill. Like most CURT brake controllers, the Spectrum installs using one of our vehicle-specific quick plug harnesses. It also has automated leveling and calibration capabilities to simplify and speed up the installation process. The Spectrum trailer brake controller comes with mounting hardware for a complete installation.
4. REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control, Small Compact Design
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required. Pre-wired plug-and-play feature allows for quick and easy connection to 2-, 4-, 6- and 8- brake systems.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
- SAFE & SECURE: This device includes advanced internal circuit protection to help prevent damage and is for use on 12-volt negative ground systems only. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
The REESE Towpower Brakeman IV is a smart electric brake controller that mounts in any direction with no leveling required. Its small, compact design and pre-wired plug-and-play feature allow for quick and easy connection to 2-, 4-, 6- and 8- brake systems. This 100% solid-state electronic includes two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) that allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style. For easy-reading, the bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection. Smoother braking starts with a sensing device that determines the voltage power being delivered to the towing vehicle’s brakes and assists in accurately adjusting the trailer brakes for city or highway driving. Safety is key, which is why this controller includes advanced internal circuit protection to help prevent damage and is meant for use on 12-volt negative ground systems only. This essential accessory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
5. Reese Towpower 8508211 Control Proportional Brake-EVN
The Reese Towpower BRAKE-EVN brake controller offers advanced proportional braking by applying brake pressure to match the vehicles deceleration rate. Proportional braking gets you get smoother stops that traditional time based controls. The boost feature gives the ability to apply more initial braking at the onset of stopping when towing heavier loads. When adjusted properly for your load, proportional brake controls can even extend the life of your vehicles brakes. The large LED display is easy to see when adjusting the control to handle the weight of your loaded or unloaded trailer. The BRAKE-EVN brake control can handle up to brake 4 axles and offers a simple plug in installation option, so be sure to get the proper factory harness for your vehicle. The perfect choice for light or heavy trailer loads.
6. Hopkins 47297 INSIGHT Plug-in Simple Brake Control
- Advanced brake technology that mirrors the braking of the tow vehicle for safe, smooth stops
- Works on trailers with electric or hydraulic brakes
- Digital power and 7 sensitivity settings with intuitive vertical manual slide
- Short proof protection for up to 8 trailer brakes
- Simple installation with separate components that mount wherever you want them and no tools or drilling required
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value. Hopkins offers a variety of towing solutions including vehicle wiring kits, adapters, vehicle and trailer connectors, breakaway systems, and much more. Today, more than 40 percentage of retail category sales are generated from Hopkins innovations. Hopkins INSIGHT brake control works on trailers with electric or hydraulic brakes. Features advanced proportional technology that mirrors the braking of the tow vehicle for safe, smooth stops, and short-proof protection for up to 8 trailer brakes. With multiple mounting locations in your vehicle, the separate components mount where you want them, with no drilling required. Allows you to keep your eyes on the road, with controls in easy reach. Includes digital power and sensitivity settings.
7. Tekonsha 90195 P3 Electronic Brake Control
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish
- Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations
- Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Compact, dash-hugging design. Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
5 storable setting options with preferences of multiple drivers, and for pulling different trailers up to 4 axles.
8. Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
A totally proportional electric trailer brake control, the PrimusIQ is self-leveling so no level adjustment is necessary. Utilizing the primary sensor technology from Prodigy, the PrimusIQ now includes the Boost feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers. It works proportionally in reverse for backing into tough spots and includes a snap-in dash mounting clip and removable electrical connector that allows the unit to be quickly stored when not in use. You will appreciate the digital readout depicting a secure electrical connection, amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes and diagnostic features incorporated in the LED display.
9. Alpine X110-SRA 10-Inch In-Dash Restyle System for 2014-Up GMC Sierra Trucks
- 10″ touch screen is the largest aftermarket system available for 2014-up Sierra (trucks with the factory Bose system also need the KCX-BOSE-GM)
- Fitted bezel with large back-lit Red buttons provides a factory look and offers quick access to Main Features like audio sources and navigation
- System expansion available via external accessory controller (sold separately) that turns the X110-SRA into a control Hub for other truck accessories
- Visit the store Locator on the Alpine USA website for professional Installation
The X110-SRA is a 10″ Restyle dash system Alpine engineered for 2014-up GMC Sierra trucks. It consists of the screen and a fitted dash bezel with back-lit red buttons for a factory look. The X110-SRA has the largest aftermarket screen system available for the Sierra. With its innovative swipe interface, you are one swipe away from commonly accessed features: navigation, audio/video, Bluetooth wireless technology/source selection, and audio settings/rear seat entertainment settings (entertainment system sold separately). Turn your X110-SRA into a touch screen control hub for up to eight truck accessories by adding the KAC-001 External Accessory Controller (sold separately). Use the “My Favorites” feature to customize shortcuts to your most-used features like audio sources, frequented destinations, and favorite people in your contact list. The included iDatalink Maestro module retains select factory vehicle controls and features like OnStar, voice activation, and steering wheel controls. View vehicle information like tire pressure and check engine codes on the screen. The X110-SRA has the entertainment and information data you need. Enjoy audio sources like HD Radio, music through the “Made for iPod and iPhone” compatibility, audio streaming, Pandora control from iPhone and Android smartphones, and SiriusXM (separate tuner and SiriusXM subscription required). Video features include a WXGA screen and an HDMI input for connectivity to HDMI-enabled devices. The navigation system covers North America and includes free lifetime HERE Traffic RDS service. Trucks with the factory-equipped Bose amplifier system also need the KCX-BOSE-GM adapter (sold separately, not compatible with trucks equipped with the factory rear seat entertainment system). For professional installation, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website to find an authorized Alpine retailer near you.
10. CURT 51500 Electric Trailer Brake Controller Wiring Kit
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL. This universal brake controller wiring kit allows trailer brake controller installation on vehicles not equipped with factory tow package wiring. It comes with blunt-cut wires and terminals to splice into your vehicle’s existing wiring
- RELIABLE POWER. This brake controller wiring harness is constructed with quality 10-gauge wires to ensure consistent power between your trailer brake controller, vehicle and electric trailer brakes
- UNIVERSAL. This brake controller wiring kit is made for universal application, allowing you to splice your CURT brake controller into a variety of vehicles (brake controller not included)
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer brake controller wiring is compatible with any CURT trailer brake controller equipped with a quick plug connector. It is intended for use with the CURT wiring harness #51515 or #51516 (sold separately)
- COMPLETE KIT. This trailer brake controller wiring kit includes components to equip your vehicle for using a brake controller
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling livestock, construction materials, industrial equipment or other heavy-duty cargo. Play it safe when you tow and give your trailer brakes the control they need with a CURT trailer brake controller and brake controller harness. This brake controller wiring kit is designed for vehicles that do not have an included towing prep package. It includes cables, ring terminals, cable ties and a circuit breaker to splice into your vehicle’s wiring system and allow installation of a CURT trailer brake controller. This wiring kit is compatible with systems with up to eight brakes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mopar Brake Controller Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!