Nowadays, there are so many products of poison oak laundry soap in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for poison oak laundry soap in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings poison oak laundry soap which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
895 reviews analysed
1. Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, First Step in Poison Oak and Ivy Treatment, 32 Ounces
- REMOVES RASH-CAUSING OIL – Tecnu Original is designed to completely remove the rash and itch-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin after exposure to poison ivy and poison oak plants.
- POWERFUL DECONTAMINANT – In addition to being the first step in treatment, our special cleanser can also be used to remove urushiol, tree sap and skunk spray from clothes, tools, gear and pets.
- EFFECTIVE & EASY TO USE – This product can be used before a rash starts or at the first signs of a rash. Apply Tecnu to the affected skin, rub vigorously for two minutes, rinse with water and pat to dry.
- IDEAL FOR ALL OUTDOOR LOVERS – A must-have for all lovers of the outdoors, Tecnu is also the first step in rash prevention, making it ideal for gardeners, hikers, mountain bikers and forestry workers.
- COMPLETE YOUR TREATMENT – Use Tecnu Original as the first step in your poison ivy rash treatment and follow up with our Calagel Anti- Itch Gel.
When nature calls, don’t let an itchy, uncomfortable rash slow you down! Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser is a unique poison ivy soap designed to remove the rash-causing oil (urushiol) from your skin, and other contaminated areas, after exposure to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac plants. Our special cleanser can be used before the rash begins or as soon as possible after it surfaces to wash away oils that cause the rash, itching and spreading. When used within 8 hours of exposure to poisonous plants, Tecnu can remove poison oak and ivy oil before the rash begins. As a first step in rash prevention, simply apply Tecnu directly to dry skin, rub vigorously for two minutes and rinse with water. Once a poison plant rash has started, Tecnu will help remove any toxic oil on the skin, thereby removing the source of the spreading. This allows the natural healing process to begin unimpeded. For best results, use cleanser as soon as the rash emerges and apply to entire body. Apply to un-wetted skin, rub for two minutes, rinse in a luke-warm shower and towel dry. Repeat as needed. Poison ivy and oak oil can also be spread from contaminated clothing, shoes, gloves, tools and pets. Since urushiol does not evaporate, it can remain on contaminated items for months or even years at a time. Use the cleanser to wash off the oil from items and help avoid a rash from secondary contact. In addition to removing rash-causing oils, the special soap can also be used to remove sap, pitch, grease and tar from skin. It is also highly effective to remove skunk odor from a dog or pet. Apply to tools or gear to remove urushiol. Prior to use, test on a small area. Tecnu products are designed for those who love the outdoors, adventure and exploring. Our product collection includes Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy and Oak Scrub, Tecnu Rash Relief Spray and Calagel Anti-Itch Gel.
2. Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin that Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-ounce Tube
- Best Choice if Your Poison Ivy or Oak Rash Has Already Started–Apply to Entire Body in a Shower
- Rash Spreading? Gets to the Root of Your Problem by Removing Urushiol, the Toxic Oil from the Plant That is Causing Your Rash to Spread
- Is Your Itching Unbearable? This Product also Removes the Source of the Itching to Allow Your Body to Begin its Natural Healing Process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and Used By Forestry Workers, Landscapers, Gardeners, Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Others for Decades
- Excellent First Choice Before Cortisone and Hydro-Cortisone Treatment
3. Tecnu Calagel Anti-Itch Gel, Maximum Strength Itch Relief for Rashes, Bug Bites, Stings and Minor Burn Relief, 6 oz
This is not your grandma’s pink, flaky, calamine anti-itch lotion. Calagel is a clear gel that offers maximum strength itch relief and stays where you put it. Calagel provides cooling relief for insect bites, sunburn, minor burns, poison ivy and oak rash, and other minor skin irritations. Calagel’s formula is hydrocortisone and steroid-free. Plus, Calagel contains a maximum strength antihistamine, which reduces swelling. For effective poison sumac, poison oak and poison ivy rash treatment: First use Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub or Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser as directed to remove the rash-causing oil, also known as urushiol. Then apply Calagel.
4. Tecnu Rash Relief Medicated Anti-Itch Spray, Soothes Itching and Prevents Scarring, 6 fluid Ounces
- IMMEDIATE PAIN & ITCHING RELIEF – Tecnu Rash Relief spray is designed to help relieve the painful itching of insect bites, minor burns and cuts, hives, as well as poison ivy, oak and sumac rash.
- STOPS OOZING & PREVENTS SCARRING – The spray also helps dry oozing from poison ivy or poison oak rashes and promotes healing to help prevent scarring.
- QUICK & EASY APPLICATION – No touching required! The spray bottle allows for easy, no- touch application. Simply spray on to the affected area as often as needed.
- 100% GUARANTEED – Our unique, homeopathic remedy is 100% guaranteed, making it a wonderful choice for gardeners, hikers, mountain bikers and any fan of the outdoors.
- COMPLETE YOUR TREATMENT – Before using our Rash Relief Spray for poison oak or ivy rash, apply Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy Scrub to remove the oils that cause the rash and spreading
Soothe your itchy skin with Tecnu Rash Relief Medicated Anti- Itch Spray. This uniquely formulated homeopathic remedy relieves pain and itching, stops oozing and promotes healing of damaged, sensitive skin. Our spray immediately soothes the uncomfortable side effects of poison oak, ivy and sumac rashes. It can also be used to relieve hives, fire ant bites, insect bites and minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Classic burn creams for minor burns can be messy. And a person must touch the damaged skin to apply the burn cream. With Tecnu Rash Relief Spray, just gently spray the affected area. No touching is required. We want Tecnu Rash Relief Spray to become your favorite minor burn treatment. Tecnu products are designed for those who love the outdoors, adventure and exploring. Our product collection includes the Tecnu Original Outdoor Cleanser, Tecnu Extreme Scrub, Tecnu Rash Relief Spray and Calagel Anti- Itch Gel. Tecnu allows you to wander confidently, knowing you have powerful protection and fast-acting rash relief at your fingertips
5. Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Soap Bar | All Natural Poison Ivy Treatment | Anti-Itch Skin Cleanser Bar Wash for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Sumac | Removes Oils, Soothes & Relieves Rashes | 2.9 ounces
- #1 NATURAL REMEDY FOR POISON IVY – Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Bar helps prevent and provide immediate relief from poison ivy, oak and sumac rashes. This 100% natural soap bar does not contain any artificial ingredients, dyes or scents.
- TRIED-AND-TRUE FOR OVER 20 YEARS – It’s no wonder why hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers have enjoyed this effective rash treatment
- it actually works! Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself how great this soap remedy is.
- COMPRISED OF THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We harness the pure power of plants to create a supercharged soap remedy! This proprietary blend includes sassafras root bark, which has a natural antihistamine action that relieves itching, as well as noni and white willow, along with a powerful dose of natural clay and oat bran.
- STOPS THE PESKY RASH DEAD IN ITS TRACKS – While the herbs in the triple-acting brown soap reduce swelling, as well as soothe and relieve pain and itching, the pure natural clay and organic oat bran pulls the nasty oils and toxins left behind by the poisonous leaves off the skin, stopping the progression of the irritation.
- PROUDLY HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA – It all started 25 years ago when Marie formulated this world-renowned natural poison ivy/oak relief soap on her 40 acre organic farm in the foothills of Oregon. Today, each bar is still carefully handcrafted by our team with strict adherence to Marie’s exacting standards and methods. Marie’s powerful, natural homeopathic remedies, coupled with her knowledge and expertise, has enabled Marie’s Original to “spread like wildfire” over the years.
6. Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin That Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-Ounce Tube, (Pack of 2)
- Best choice if your poison ivy or oak rash has already Started–Apply to entire body in a shower
- Rash spreading? Gets to the root of your problem by removing urushiol, the toxic oil from the plant that is causing your rash to spread
- Is your itching unbearable? This product also removes the source of the itching to allow your body to begin its natural healing process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and used by Forestry workers, landscapers, gardeners, hikers, mountain bikers and others for decades
- Excellent first choice before cortisone and hydro-cortisone treatment
New 2 pack! Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub is Tec Labs’ biggest selling product for poison oak and ivy. It’s your all-in-one solution. Tecnu Extreme is most commonly used if the rash has already begun because it removes the poison oak and ivy oil, urushiol, that causes the spreading and itching. If a rash has begun, apply Tecnu Extreme as soon as possible to the entire body for best results. The toxins that cause the rash to spread are invisible to the eye and could still be present on the skin. Removing the toxin (urushiol), which is the source of the spreading rash, helps allow your body’s natural healing process to start unimpeded. You can also keep Tecnu Extreme on hand, or in the shower, for use before a rash begins. Tecnu Extreme gets to the root of your problem by removing the toxin (urushiol) that is the source of a poison ivy rash. So, if you think you’ve been exposed to the plants, be proactive by applying Tecnu Extreme to exposed skin within 8 hours of exposure, or sooner. Tecnu Extreme is unique in that it contains natural micro-beads to help exfoliate the poison ivy toxin that is bound to the skin. And it’s simple to use. Just wet the skin and apply an ample amount of Tecnu Extreme to the affected areas and rub gently for 15 seconds. Then rinse off thoroughly with water. If you are hypersensitive to poison ivy, wash your entire body with Tecnu Extreme. Tecnu Extreme is sometimes incorrectly spelled Technu Extreme. It is also referred to as a poison ivy soap or poison ivy wash. Both are common descriptions this popular product. If a rash has begun, use Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub to remove the toxin. Then apply Calagel Anti-Itch Gel to the affected areas. Tecnu Extreme does not contain plastic microbeads. The exfoliating ingredient in Tecnu Extreme is silicon dioxide (SiO2), also known as silica. It is a natural compound made of two of the earth’s most abundant materials: silicon (Si) and oxygen (O2). Silicon dioxide is most often recognized in the form of quartz, and It’s found naturally in water, plants, animals, and the earth.
7. Wildland Poison Oak & Poison Ivy PREVENTION WIPES | Prevent Rash and Itch before it starts | Best Urushiol Oil removal formula available | Lightweight, Individually Wrapped Poison Oak & Ivy Treatment
- ???? WILDLAND PROTECTION FOR ADVENTURES: Wildland is premium utility skincare made for mountain bikers, trail runners, kayakers, hikers, climbers and anyone who would rather be standing under the open sky. We give you confidence when you head outside by providing you with a suite of products for poison oak and ivy treatments, created specifically for those who won’t back down from an adventure, regardless of the elements standing in their way.
- ???? INSTANT RELIEF FOR POISON OAK & IVY EXPOSURE: Poison ivy rash is caused by exposure to an oily resin known as urushiol. This sticky resin is present in the leaves, stems, and roots of the poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. The oil is released when the plants are bruised, damaged, or burned causing redness, itching, swelling, and blisters. These exposure wipes are designed to remove the oil, soothe the rash and give you instant relief.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: The wipes come in a compact design (each individual wipe is 8″ x 10″). They are lightweight – your useful companion whether you’re on the trail, camping or gardening – simply throw wipes in your car or backpack and use after exposure to poison oak or ivy to remove urushiol oils. The poison oak and poison ivy treatment that is a must-have for adventures.
- ???? LAVENDER AND GRAPEFRUIT SCENTED: Wildland Poison Oak and Poison Ivy Exposure Wipes are lightly scented with lavender and grapefruit – comforting scents to give you peace of mind. These wipes are the poison oak and ivy relief for both your mind and body.
- ???? SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are so confident that you will LOVE our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders!
Whether you’re on the trail, camping or gardening – throw wipes in your car or backpack and use after exposure to Poison Oak & Ivy to remove Urushiol oils and give you the peace of mind you want. Each individual wipe is 8″ x 10″, lightly scented with Lavender and Grapefruit.
8. Wildland Poison Oak & Poison Ivy WASH | Use After Exposure to Completely Remove Urushiol, The Source of Rash and Itch| Smells and Feels Great | The Best Poison Oak/Ivy Treatment | 12oz
- POISON IVY RELIEF – Wash away all residual poison ivy and poison oak traces to avoid itchiness and rashes
- WILDLAND PROTECTION FOR ADVENTURES: Wildland is premium utility skincare made for mountain bikers, trail runners, kayakers, hikers, climbers and anyone who would rather be standing under the open sky. We give you confidence when you head outside by providing you with a suite of products for poison oak and ivy treatments, created specifically for those who won’t back down from an adventure, regardless of the elements standing in their way
- INSTANT RELIEF FOR OAK AND POISON IVY EXPOSURE: Poison ivy rash is caused by exposure to an oily resin known as urushiol. This sticky resin is present in the leaves, stems, and roots of the poison ivy, oak, and sumac. The oil is released when the plants are damaged, causing redness, itching, swelling, and blisters. Apply our wash with water after encountering Poison Oak or Ivy to remove Urushiol oil and continue your trip without worrying about the itch because it has completely gone away.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: The product comes in a compact bottle with a sturdy cap. It’s lightweight – your useful companion whether you’re on the trail, camping or gardening – simply put in your car or backpack and use after exposure to poison oak or ivy to remove urushiol oils. The Poison Oak & Ivy Exposure Wash is a must-have for gardeners, forestry workers, hikers, mountain bikers, campers, landscapers and any fan of the outdoors.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Created with 21st-century natural ingredients to leave your skin feeling fresh. Our custom, biodegradable formulation uses a plant-based cleanser including activated charcoal which helps with adsorption of the oil and aloe which helps moisturize and protect your skin.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are so confident that you will LOVE our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders!
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL / WITCH HAZEL / ALOE RX: Apply our wash with water after encountering Poison Oak & Ivy to remove Urushiol oil from your skin. Created with 21st-century ingredients to clean and leave your skin feeling fresh. Our custom, biodegradable formulation uses a plant-based cleanser to remove the harmful Poison Oak & Ivy oils and then wash them away. The activated charcoal is helpful with adsorption of the oil, and the Aloe helps moisturize and protect your skin.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Poison Oak Laundry Soap for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!